Menu
Home Credit & Debt Services Watch Repairs USA Repair on a Rolex Watch

Watch Repairs USA review: Repair on a Rolex Watch

Author of the complaint
11:15 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I sent my Rolex watch to them for an overhaul. After spending $160. to insure the watch, they sent me an estimate back for over $1, 300.00 for repair and return postage. I had called and they said about $500.00 for repair. I had them send the watch back, and contacted Bergstrom Jewelers in St. Louis Park, Mn. and asked if they service Rolex Watches. He said yes. I took the watch into Bergstroms, and got it back looking like new with a same one year warranty. It cost me $430.00 for the repairs including tax.. DO NOT DEAL WITH WATCH REPAIRS USA AS THEY WILL TELL YOU ONE THING AND WHEN THEY RECEIVE THE WATCH THE ESTIMATE IS VERY MUCH OVERPRICED.

SHARON SACKS

Watch Repairs USA - UNresponsive
Watch Repairs USA - Watch &Repair&
Watch Repairs USA - Fraud
Watch Repairs USA - Poor Work
Watch Repairs USA - they’ve had my watch since october!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
42 comments
Jun 24, 2017 11:05 am EDT

I sent them a Gucci Twirl watch bracelet only, as the dial had fallen out.
They said they sent the watch to the Gucci factory as they did not carry Gucci parts.
Several weeks later they sent a very detailed estimate of over $1500. to repair the watch ...which
included much more than was needed... I only needed the dial to be replaced. The watch sold originally
by Gucci for $950.00 and I had purchased it for about $700, so there "so called repair" would have been
more than double the cost of the watch. I can not understand how they could possibly think a customer would
accept such crazy and unfair treatment! I have not been able to contact them but hope that they still may
just replaced the missing part for a reasonable price...

Mar 28, 2017 3:29 pm EDT

sent my eclissi watch in .. all it needed was a pin.. a spring bar its called.. they advertise they had the parts.. two months later i get a email they cant get the part... that took 2 months.. then i have to pay 13.00 to get my watch back.. 13.00 for a watch to be shipped to a location less than 100 miles a way.. beware a total ripoff.. i better get my watch back.. stay away

Jun 02, 2016 10:15 am EDT

Told 4-6 weeks. Took six months. Communication was terrible
I had to call IWC where they shipped the watch to learn it had been ready and they were waiting for payment from Watch Repairs which I paid six months earlier. When asked for a discount for the trouble, they offered me $50...then never gave it to me That was on a $4000+ repair!
Terrible service and I would NOT recommend anyone using them.

Dec 14, 2015 11:13 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Watch Repair USA is not a legit site to trust with your valuable time pieces. I sent in a Tag that was under warranty and they did not honor warranty and wanted me to pay another $459 after Id already paid over $400 the first time and they said watch had other problems. They pop up in search results because they pay for the internet ads but don't be fooled like I was. They will take your money and leave you with a watch that doesn't work and more frustration than when you started.

Aug 13, 2015 2:03 pm EDT

I am sorry that I ever heard of Watch Repair USA in the first place. On their website, they seemed reputable, professional, and knowledgeable. Well, my experience tells me now otherwise. I wish I had checked the comments section of this operation before I put my faith and trust in them fixing my Sarcar watch. Nevermind the length of time it took to repair it, a lot longer than promised. Nevermind the cost, "reduced" down to $3, 000! Incredibly, the watch was received back with its hands fallen off?! Since there is warranty, Mr Carpentieri told me send it back, no problem. Obviously, it took some time longer for me to get it back. When received, the dial and the floating diamond on the surface were not clean?! How could a watch be assembled without checking meticulously for its cleanliness? Mr Carpentieri told me not to worry, it is under warranty for a year, ship it back, we'll look into it. I suggested a refund of some of the $3K I had paid, instead of the back and forth shipping, obviously without me being able to use the watch. I was refused. Can you believe it? Charging me $3, 000 and TWICE performing unacceptable repair and shipping practices, NOT to agree to my offer. I strongly recommend to anyone NOT TO USE the "services" of Watch Repair, USA. What a ripoff !

Y
Jul 02, 2009 1:51 pm EDT

I sent them my Cartier Pasha for a small repair over two weeks ago and they never got back to me, now I'm trying to call them and the phone is disconnected!

Dec 08, 2014 3:24 pm EST

I had my Tag serviced/overhauled by them just over a year and a half ago. My watch started losing time and stopped a couple times about 2 months ago. I sent my watch back in and asked if they would take a look and adjust timing. I just received an estimate from them for $580 for another overhaul and seals and was told that my watch was dry inside. How could this happen if they did it right the first time. DON'T SEND YOUR watch to them as they are a bunch of crooks!

Oct 07, 2014 4:59 pm EDT

Terrible service, I would almost consider it a scam. They have had my money for 4 months and now they tell me the watch movement is in terrible shape. They are the only ones to open the watch back since I purchased it.

N
Jun 20, 2014 1:19 pm EDT

This company is a scam and I regret not doing my research before sending my watch to them. All I wanted was to have the crystal replaced on my watch, and instead I was quoted for $200 worth of repairs. I declined their estimate and requested only the crystal be replaced, and I was again notified that they needed to overhaul my entire watch to change the crystal. Unable to do my repairs, I had to pay them $12 to return my tiny watch.

I wen’t to local watch shop that did the work for under $20. Stay away.

Jun 05, 2014 10:12 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This site is obviously not monitored by the NYS AttorneyGeneral – I suggest each one of us unhappy customers of Watch Repair USA send aletter to his office telling them your experience with this rip off merchant runby the most arrogant people on Earth!

I'm very happy I saw this page before I decided to send my watch there. Considering the local told me $650 - $700 to fix my grandpa's old heuer, I cant even imagine the headache these guys would have been.

Mar 21, 2014 12:46 pm EDT

I wish I had looked for reviews on Watch Repair USA before sending them my Philip Stein Watch for a new crystal. I had emailed them before hand, told them what watch I had and what needed to be done. I was told that replacing the crystal was $25 - $35. I went ahead and sent them the watch and after a couple of weeks got an estimate for $140.
Needless to say I declined the repair and ended up shelling out $19 to have my watch returned to me.
The company is operating a bait and switch on it's customers and judging by the other comments they are very good at ripping people off.

Feb 04, 2014 8:02 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very deceitful company! Do not use! I sent a Burberry watch to them asking them to replace the band. They stated that after checking with the company, the band for this "particular " model was no longer available. So they replaced it with a very cheap brown metallic band. The original one was a substantial black leather one (as this was my son's watch). I called Burberry and asked them if the band was available. Of course it is! I called Watch Repair USA back. Imagine this, they were not interested in helping me. Very unprofessional operation.

R
Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm EST

Nothing drastic as described by other unsatisfied customers. The repair of my watch was pricey, but no one twisted my arm. The watch "overhaul" and "polishing", etc is a gimmick - likely reserved for more pricey watches. I'm not satisfied because they didn't even bother to set the watch to show the right time. No big deal, but it clearly reflects on the quality of the service you will be getting.

Jan 31, 2013 8:47 pm EST

Soooo glad I found this before I sent my Buti SHARK to these people!
Thanks for taking the time and share your experience.

M
Jan 04, 2013 11:04 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am glad that I read this before sending my watch.
Thanks for all the posts!

E
Nov 12, 2012 12:31 pm EST

I sent two Chase Durer watches to Watch Repair USA in NY for simple battery replacements. Three weeks later they tell me the Blackhawk Mach 3 is unrepairable as parts are no longer available. These people are ripping customers off. When I called a ChaseDurer factory rep he said the parts are in fact readily available through AUTHORIZED repair centers.
The estimate for the second watch, a SquadronCommander was over $300 to replace internal parts.
There was nothing wrong with these watches when I sent them.They were running properly.I sent them for battery replacement as preventative maintenance.
Their web site showed the Chase Durer logo so I presumed they were an authorized center. Note worthy is the fact that they received my watches the day before Hurricane Sandy flooded their building on the south shore of Long Island .It took more than two weeks after that for them to send the estimate.
I'm convinced they did not protect my watches. The lady on the phone was robotic in her replies. She couldn't care less.
Avoid grief...don't do business with "Watch Repairs USA".
Chase Durer has instructed me to send the watches directly to them for a free analysis.
[email protected]

Oct 27, 2012 2:59 pm EDT

These guys are crooks. I sent a 2 year-old Fortis B-42 Pilot Professional in to have the dial re-secured (it was rotating inside the case). The watch ran perfectly otherwise and kept great time. 3 weeks later I get an estimate for over $600 to do a complete overhaul of the movement, replace the mainspring, lubricate with "special" lubricants, etc. I can get a brand new ETA 2836-2 movement (which is what is actually used by Fortis) for less than $200, and they want to charge me $500 to overhaul the current one! Naturally I turned them down, and have to spend $26 to ship the watch back. I just wanted to tighten the dial... Avoid these guys.

Oct 23, 2012 8:02 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company is a joke! The customer service is absolutely abhorrent, I was treated like 2 penny hooker instead of a paying customer. What an absolute joke, the fact that they are still in business absolutely blows my mind!

The customer service rep "Adam" told me that it is the manufacturer's fault that my watch had been sitting at WatchrepairsUSA for almost 6 months. Funny though, when I cc'd the manufacturer on the emails, suddenly they were responding just fine, despite Adam's assertion that there was nothing to be done.

Just when I think I am gaining some traction (by intervening myself since they are pathetic), he supposedly went on a two week honeymoon without responding to my simple request to cc me on correspondence with the manufacturer and put no out of office reply on (like any respectable business person would do), so for weeks I get completely ignored and am getting no answers. Interestingly enough when I sent a nasty gram, I suddenly got a reply from one of his colleagues and then he is conveniently back in the office and able to send me a rude, disrespectful email about not being blamed for someone else's incompetence. I die! You can't return an email and you want to talk about competence?

So now they want me to pay $33 to pay for the return of a broken watch they have had in their possession for 6 months with little or no correspondence with the customer. My best advice? Buy a new watch before you send them your property!

Oct 11, 2012 7:05 pm EDT

Was looking for somewhere to fix my Chase-Durer and after reading some of the comments I came to the conclusion that some people may have been biased against the company. But there is also a legal rule called preponderance of evidence-I believe the nays outweigh the yeas. Still looking.

Sep 25, 2012 7:18 am EDT

this is the worst service i have ever experienced and I am really really really mad

first of all, I sent my watch and side metal plate to attach it back, and to fix the stem & crown.
but then they were not able to fix the metal plate (which is totally understandable).

Then they did change of battery, replacing gaskets without my consent (i did not ask for this).
and you did all above BEFORE you gave me the estimate. I had no other choice but to pay for what did not ask for.

but then I did not want to deal with this anymore so just paid the price, Then.. what the heck,

I just received my watch back, I realized they changed the crown with a totally different crown without my consent.
AND they did not return the side metal plate. I actually made a call specifically to return my part just in case, and the lady said SURE!
but they still did not give that back to me.

And now they are not responding to my email.

Apr 24, 2012 10:19 am EDT

sent my swiss army watch for a band replacement. when it was returned my watch was not working. i contacted the company and an employee was very nasty. i told him that my watch was in perfect condition when i sent it. he said i would have to send it back, at my expense. i sent it back and received an email that it would cost $122.14to repair it. i told them that i felt as if they were stealing my watch as it was working perfectly when i sent it. the employee became nastier.

i paid for the repair, as i wanted my watch back. i received and it was not fixed. i sent them an email, with no response.

Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am EDT

I sent a chronoswiss delphis to them.The second hand was working, the rest not granted this is a complicated watch, chronoswiss told me they could completely repair and overhaul the watch for 800.00 these guys came in at close to 1600.00 and with only a 1 year warrenty vs 2 from the dealer, but thats not the complaint, after i turned down the estimate it appears they just shoved the movement in the case and now the aforementioned second hand doesnt work either, as for the packing job, it was pretty piss poor.Oh, i shiipped this watch with insurence via ups for 34.00, they charged me 62.00

F
Mar 13, 2012 11:44 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very poor service. I complained about the return shipping cost and here's the response:

Adam Carpentieri 1:37 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

That did seem a little high. But you are definitely right on the scam part. We only ship broken watches across the globe to make a small profit. Sorry you had to learn the hard way. (Sarcasm)

Adam Carpentieri
Watch Repairs USA
Check the status of your repair any time at www.watchrepairsusa.com/status.php

DON'T SEND THESE THESE PEOPLE YOUR PROPERTY!

Nov 21, 2011 3:58 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wound up taking my Michele watch back from them after their repair cost quote wound up being 3 times that of the manufacturer. I sent it to them based on their (misleading) website which conveys them in a far better light than they are in reality. When I challenged their repair quotes, they basically conveyed back "too bad" so I asked for them to return it. Buyer beware...

Nov 20, 2011 5:11 am EST

These guys do a fantastic job of restoring OMEGAS that is their specialty, take your bulova and gucci garbage trinkets somewhere else. By the way, a correctly performed overhaul will generally run 1k, thats just a fact. If you dont have an Omega, go somewhere else. If you have anything that is QUARTZ that is unreliable it simply sucks to begin with, and you cant blame WRUSA for that. I dont work for them but I sent them my Omega for a complete overhaul and they did a fantastic expert job, and I happen to know a thing or two about that timepiece. Dont go to a guy thats worked on mercedez benz all his life and hand him a military grade hummer and expect him to do a better job than the other guys by default.

Oct 25, 2011 3:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am also having a great deal of trouble with this company right now. I sent my Michele watch to them several weeks ago (based on their website testimonials that are probably lies) and got an outrageous quote (over $300) to replace the crystal. I then contacted the manufacturer and found out that it would cost $100 to replace it (with a sapphire one) and about $12 for the return shipping. When I rejected their outrageous quotes, they quoted a charge of over $30 to ship it back. If I don't receive my watch soon, I plan to pursue legal action and widespread social media channels to alert the public.

Sep 19, 2011 3:32 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Well another dissatisfied customer. My crystal broke and needed a new second hand. It was a citizen watch with the stones on the every ten minutes. I called them and they stated they were authorized citizen repair facility, so i sent in the watch.
I called about two weeks later to check on the progress of the watch and they told me that they received the watch but they have not processed the watch for the estimate and it would take about 10 more days. Finally i got an estimate of $130 dollars for the crystal and the second hand and to do other stuff but that was fine, the thing was is that they could not tell me how long it would take because I would have to accept the estimate and make the payment . After I had done this they stated they would have to order the parts and it would take about 3 weeks to receive the parts. Had they told me this before the payment i would have not agreed to it, also I asked, why they needed to order the parts if they were authorized Citizen repair facility, after 3 months i finally got the watch back but they had changed the face of my watch and all of the stones were gone.
These were small diamond stones. I called them and emailed a picture of the watch before i sent it in and they stated there was nothing they could do. They also had a picture of a watch which they claimed was my watch but i brought it to their attention that the picture they presented had a silver band and mine was gold.

Aug 26, 2011 12:54 pm EDT

I saw they offered what looked like a good deal on a watch repair so I e-mailed them first and was told the repair I needed was "typically" in the $30 range so I sent them my watch. Estimate came back at over $300! Atfer saying I only needed the repair of the pusher versus the "overhaul" they reduced the price $20 as a courtesy and still over $300. Said to send the watch back and cost me $18.89. I agree with above commenst, they want your watch and if they get to do the repair they are charging an excessive amount. If nt they will ship it back to you and make money that way! Shipping charges are outrageous as a watch could ship USPS in a falt rate box for $5. Do not use these people as all they are after is your watch and your money.

Aug 03, 2011 10:06 pm EDT

I am glad I read these comments as I was going to send my Gucci watch for repair...No way now.

May 05, 2011 9:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I sent them a vintage Bulova Acutron 214 for repair and a case to put it in and after 14 days finally received the estimate for the repairs. They wanted to charge me over a thousand ($1054.00) just to do the work and ($499.99) of that was for a case to put the movement in. I simply cannot see paying $500.00 for a case only. When I called them the tech., stated that it was his opinion that the price was a fair price. The case only weighs at most 2 grams maybe 3. I asked him if the case was pure gold and he got very dsiturbed at this. needless to say I declined his estimate. I also contacted 4 other watch repair companies that deal with the Accutron 214 watches and was told that the price that "Watch repaid USA" was asking was a very bad case of Price Gouging and that they could get a very nice original case in either gold filled or stainless for alot cheaper ($45.00 to $55.00) for the same watch. BEWARE OF THIS SCANDALOUS REPAIR COMPANY. I will also be contacting the state attorney general's office to follow up on this unfair practice.

Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm EST

Thank G-d for reviews. After quite an extensive live chat with a representative from Watch Repair USA, I was just about to send my Rado off to them. I was told that if the watch can't be repaired, the shipping expense back to me would only be $8.00 which would include $100 UPS insurance. The reason I had a live chat was because I could have read War and Peace in the time I was on hold when I called the [protected] the owner so proudly suggests one does in response to some of your comments. In any case, I always assume that if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Therefore, I decided to check out the reviews. Thanks to all of you. From what I read, you saved me a lot of money and aggravation.

Linda

Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have a watch which I have been wearing for years with no trouble until one day I wound it too tight and it quit working, so after much looking I found Watch Repair USA and sent them my watch on which they performed a complete mechanical restoration, replaced the main spring, removed rust from movement, replaced stem and crown, replaced crystal, and tuned. Now I do not know if this work was actually done, but this is what I paid $293.17. I received my watch and very quickly learned that my watch would not run continuously, but would run and stop, run and stop, one would think that with all the work that was paid for, my watch should have been better than new, but not so, it runs and stops, runs and stops. I received an e-mail from Cusomer Service asking for a satisfaction report on my watch repair, and I reported that my watch would run and stop, and I have not received any word back from the company, and why would I send my watch back to a company, which in my opinion, is hiring incompetents to learn watch repair at my expense? You know what they say, " Fool me once shame on you: Fool me twice shame on me." So I quess I shall have to find a competent local watch repair and pay them to fix it right.

Nov 12, 2010 3:22 pm EST

I sent my son's ELGIN watch w/ tons of austrian crystals...to be fixed...2 sets were missing and the watch band would not clasp... they had my watch over a month and i talked to michele few times and sent emails.. it just seemed to go on and on..i declined the estimate like 5 times but they kept sending automated estimates to me. I emailed adam (owner) and said when is my watch being shipped since ya'll already cashed my check? (for shipping only) I understand that when they get your check/moneyorder, etc and cash it...they do wait to ship your watch for @ least 7 days ..i guess to make sure everything clears and in case you change your mind. But it was like a week and 1/2 and he said it ships out tomorrow which would have been on a thursday...well thursday came and went and friday i spoke to him personally and asked where tha he** was my watch..he said they already repaired it..! i told him i didn't want it repaired and you got money for shipping and handling, your not gettin any money to repair it too... so send it back! He said the repair was so minor he just went ahead and fixed it..he said it must have been a "misunderstanding" on his part...But anyways...i thought I was gonna be driving to NY after reading all these bad comments & reviews lol...but needless to say..I got my son's watch delivered to me..and it was packaged all in bubble wrap and those styrofoam things in a box... and had a protective covering over the face of the watch so it wouldn't get scratched and it was all fixed and blingin'! It took a long time...but he did fix it and it looks GREAT! All I paid was shipping and handling...he fixed it free of charge, so I'm happy :) But will I send it off again? NO! Next time, if I can't take it to someone where i know i can drive there or talk to them face to face...i won't send it... it's too much drama.

Aug 27, 2010 12:09 pm EDT

The prevous post is absolutely true. I got scammed too.

"This company is a scam! You pay $50 for an "overhaul" cleaning - and the postage is covered to get the watch in their hands. But that initial cleaning is essentially nothing but a "hook" to get your watch. Then comes the "estimate" to actually do something. In my case the watch worked fine but the calendar function was stuck. The estimate comes back at $233 for taking the watch apart and cleaning it (with "special lubricants")"

Aug 05, 2010 8:43 am EDT

Gena watch repair sucks! Do not use them or you will regret! really.

Jul 23, 2010 5:50 pm EDT

Hi everyone. I am the owner of Watch Repairs USA. I am seeing a lot of claims here. Let me address each one individually.

1. We are not engaged in an operation to steal broken watches from people. This is silly. How would we still be in business? We answer our phones, our emails, and have live chat on our site. Everything is trackable through every step of the repair process. Call us, and speak with a live person if you do not take my word for it.

2. We do not give excessively repair estimates as a habit. Our prices are extremely competitive. However, on a complicated mechanical watch, prices to rebuild the movement can be a bit higher than expected if you have never owned one before. Luckily, we pride ourselves in having no sales pressure, and giving you the easy option of getting it sent back unrepaired for a second opinion.

3. We do not overcharge for shipping. We offer free incoming shipping, which itself is a courtesy for customers. As far as return shipping goes, the rates come directly from UPS computers. They are based on UPS ground insured residential rates. I see one comment above where there was an 83 dollar shipping charge. UPS charges for insurance, so likely this was a very expensive watch. A customer can always call in if they have provided an excessive insurance value, and have the shipping cost adjusted accordingly.

If there are any lingering doubts, you may call us at [protected]. Or email us at [email protected] I will be happy to personally address any concerns. Thank you.

Jan 31, 2018 3:35 pm EST
Replying to comment of AdamC

I wish I had found this before sending in my watch, the estimate to replace a simple crystal was 90% the cost of the watch! In addition they move bloody slow. Just to get the estimate took almost two months, no I am paying too much to have it returned and will take it to a local jeweler that will do the work for a 1/3 of the estimate. I am not saying they cannot ask sky high prices, but it was nothing close to the ballpark given when you tell them what work you want done and ship it to them. That is slimy behavior to start stacking on charges that are not needed.

N
Jun 03, 2010 11:15 am EDT

I wish I had seen these complaints 6 weeks and $300 ago... I feel so stupid. I loved my watch so much and had been looking for sometime to get the watchband replaced... I didn't take the time to check into this company. I was just thankful to find someone that would fix the watch... I will continue to call them but I may never see my watch again and I'm sure my money is gone. Sad and Stupid

E
May 29, 2010 5:18 pm EDT

I found a Bulova Accutron watch that my husband gave me years ago. Since my husband passed away I thought I would try to get it in running condition for sentimental value. I sent my watch to see if it could be fixed, got an estimate, and I know someone should have hit me over the head but I agreed to pay $329.00 to have it repaired. As soon as I agreed my credit card was charged, this was January 27th. Approximately 3 weeks later I received the watch...not only didn't it work, the whole face of the watch moved when I tried to set the time. Needless to say the watch went back the very next day. This was in February..I was told not to worry, the repair was under warranty. (No kidding!) I waited and waited and waited, sent numerous emails asking that if they could not repair the watch to just return it and refund my money. Then I was told my watch needed a tuning fork that was no longer made. Again I waited and waited. Emails continued with my request to return my watch, however was continually told that they could get the part. I asked for an estimated time and was told the part should be there in 8 to 10 days and this was after already waiting a couple of months. (Where was this thing coming from?) I gave them two weeks, emailed again and was told that coincidentally the watch was shipped that day. The date was May 6th. The best thing is that when I received it there was a note that there was no charge for the repair!

May 12, 2010 8:36 pm EDT

This company is a scam! You pay $50 for an "overhaul" cleaning - and the postage is covered to get the watch in their hands. But that initial cleaning is essentially nothing but a "hook" to get your watch. Then comes the "estimate" to actually do something. In my case the watch worked fine but the calendar function was stuck. The estimate comes back at $233 for taking the watch apart and cleaning it (with "special lubricants"). The calendar repair was now included. And...ready for this...the cost of getting your watch back if you decline their service is now another $33. Let's see. The total cost from this company to fix my watch would be almost $300. I can buy this watch online brand new for $369. I declined their service and am out $83 for absolutely nothing and just hope to get my watch back! Do not use this company!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

52 complaints