Waste Management [WM] — trash pick up and cancellation charges
I have been with WM for over 10 years and the service is declining and every quarter the price goes up. In the past few months I have had to call to have them pick up my recycling at least a half dozen times. When I got the last bill that went up again, I cancelled my service on 6/30/18. Now they are charging me an admin fee for third quarter (of which I'm not a customer) and a container pick up charge of $75.
When I signed my contract over 10 years ago this was not a fee for terminating service.
I get nowhere with customer service. I want these ludicrous charges credited.
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans