Walgreens By Sunbeamheating pad

Hello:

I don't know if you would really call this a complaint. I had a walgreens by Sunbeam heating pad. I loved it but something happened to it and I was wondering if I could be sent some type of a coupon to be able to obtain another one. I was going to plug it in and the plug in that was attached to the heating pad just fell right off. I received a shock and my hand tingled for awhile. I have had it for at least a year and it was working wonderfully. I would like to obtain another one. Is their any way you can send me some type of coupon that I can get a percentage off on this particular heating pad. I really liked it and I was very disappointed. Thank you so much! I did not send a photo but I do have the heating pad if it needs to be sent back to you guys.

Thank you!
L Arcario
140 Woodside Green Apt 1-C
Stamford, Ct. 06905

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices