Walgreens By Sunbeam — heating pad
I don't know if you would really call this a complaint. I had a walgreens by Sunbeam heating pad. I loved it but something happened to it and I was wondering if I could be sent some type of a coupon to be able to obtain another one. I was going to plug it in and the plug in that was attached to the heating pad just fell right off. I received a shock and my hand tingled for awhile. I have had it for at least a year and it was working wonderfully. I would like to obtain another one. Is their any way you can send me some type of coupon that I can get a percentage off on this particular heating pad. I really liked it and I was very disappointed. Thank you so much! I did not send a photo but I do have the heating pad if it needs to be sent back to you guys.
140 Woodside Green Apt 1-C
Stamford, Ct. 06905
More Walgreens By Sunbeam Complaints & Reviews
- Sunbeam - control light blinks
- Sunbeam, Westpointe & J.c. Penny's Electric Blanket - these new electric blankets are a rip off!
- Sunbeam Technologies - fake or fraud
- Sunbeam - electric blankets
- Sunbeam/ Mrcoffee - heating element
- Sunbeam Products - requested heating pad replacement since 11-12-2019, getting no where.
- Sunbeam - king size, heated mattress cover
- Sunbeam - scam alert
- Sunbeam Products - gas hop
- Sunbeam Products - sunbeam electric blanket