WageWorks — Poor Service & Website
Wageworks customer service / processing / website SUCKS! It's incredible that this company with such poor service could go public. Nothing is more frustrating about my job, than having to deal with wageworks!
1. Customer Service - If customer service doesn't know the answer, say so. Don't waste my time. Don't tell me about your process, when it doesn't jive with what is actually happening. Is the rep wrong, or the processor? Don't tell me your processing dept will take care of it because the rep sent them an email, when it doesn't seem to do anything. Don't tell me you will follow-up and call me back, if you are not going to!
2. Processing - I only have 3 accounts. Transit. Parking, Dep Care Flex. Had 2 processing errors between Transit and Parking in the last 6 months. This screws up my cards as I am budgeting because I expect the funds to be on the right card when I need it, and it leads to overage charges. They keep telling me to fill in these damn Special Handling Forms, but they can't process it right. Then they take weeks to process it because they're "special". And I am still waiting for the fix to my last processing error (2 errors: wrong amount to wrong account), that wageworks keeps saying will be corrected "in a few days". Come on, it's been several weeks! It's not rocket science!
3. The new participant website really sucks. For all the special handling forms I have to fill in, and processing errors wageworks made, adjustments have to be made to my account. But the new website doesn't show these adjustments anywhere. How many people need to see all their claims and payments all on the same screen in gigantic font? Bring back the old version where I can look things up by account, including the adjustments! And there's no place on the website to provide feedback. Hence I'm complaining here!
I may not be able to convince my company to switch away from wageworks, but I can get my frustrations out on sites like these as often as needed. I am so sick of companies like Wageworks saying how important customer service is, but doing the opposite.
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Wageworks - big scam 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer Service 
- WageWorks - card always declined, claims, denied customer service blames customer
- WageWorks - cobra insurance coverage
- Wageworks - Reimbursement 
- WageWorks - Terrible customer service