Having problems with Pepe Jeans?

+44 207 078 3513 (United Kingdom)
+32 24 160 123 (Belgium)
+31 206 551 409 (Netherlands)
+351 210 118 912 (Portugal)
Laureà Miró 403-405, Sant Feliu de Llobregat
Barcelona
Spain - 08980
The United Kingdom
14 Soho Square, London, England W1D 3QG

Complaints & Reviews

defective shoes

I am writing to you to complain about a pair of shoes I have bought for my husband from your firm, whose shoe...

Pepe Jeans

They reply very slow and no jacket or refund

Don’t buy from the website www.Pepejeans-uk.net. I ordered jacket from them and the sum was about $180. After several weeks these ### delivered completely different jacket. I returned it and waited 2 weeks, but no one replied my emails. Finally, I got the response that all such jackets were sold out, but they promised refund. I haven’t received it and have no idea what measures to take now. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

Sensors

when i was in paris i bought two t shirts at a pepe jeans store...the lady forgot to take off one of the sensors i didn't realize this until after i got back to america. none of the stores that i have been to have been able to get it off

• Ab
    Abhishek Upadhyay23 Jun 06, 2016

i have purchase 2 jeans from Pepe jeans store nirman vihar new Delhi India
    one is ok but the other one got color fading issue & torn in belt loop its not been six months . when i was visited to store regarding this they ask for the bill, unfortunately i have lost the bill

No network

Dear Airtel,

My name is Murali Manohar Bhati Working as Store Manager in Pepejeans-LONDON and store is located at Banjara Hills Road No - 2 Opp L.V. Prasand Hospital.

Monthly Foot walking in our store will be around 8600 in which 60% that is 5160 will be airtel users, But as soon as they enter in to our store the network will be down and it will showing on display EMERGENCY CALL OR NO NETWORK .Let me mention that, In our store all the other services like IDEA, VADAFONE, BSNL AND RELIANCE NETWORK WILL BE SHOWING FIVE SINGLES ACCEPT AIRTEL.

I have spoken to your CUSTOMER CARE FROM THIS NUMBER : - [protected] and i have told that within 2 or 4 days your problem will be solved, But noone call me up and no one came to our store and i have given my store number also which is 040-[protected]. Below are the details : -

1) [protected] (complaint number) on 19/03/2008.

2) [protected](complaint number) on 21/04/2008.

3) [protected](complaint number) on 26/04/2008.

I have spoke to one of the team leader who has promised me that with 4 working days your problem to solved, Still no response from him.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS NOT A PROBLEM OF ONE CUSTOMER IT IS A PROBLEM OF 5160 CUSTOMER HOW ARE COMING TO OUR STORE.

I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK IN TO THIS ISSUE AS IAM FOLLOWINTG THIS FROM 48 DAYS.

Thanks,
Murali Manohar

• Wa
    wahaj ahmad Aug 21, 2018

i bought 2 pair of jeans one month ago now after only a month after its waiste has become 35 from 32 i cant use them anymore its really sad as i always dry clean my clothes!!! the clothes i bought were from mm alam's levis outlet lahore punjab

• De
    Devanshu Dubey Oct 28, 2018

I bought a jeans in month of January but in first wash the tag of jeans leaked its colour and spread all over the jeans ... pls solve my issue its not to be done such expensive jeans remain its colour...!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices