Volkswagen / purchased new 2018 e golf dec 2018.
5545 miles on the odometer.
Driver seat in area of upper right back has defective internal support. Characterized by seat back popping as driver shifts weight or moves in seat during acceleration or executing turns. This problem has been present since i took delivery
Santa Cruz Dealer service manager states that I need to take to 3rd party service company. The service company says they need to disassemble seat to trouble shoot. Dealer tells me that they (VW) will not cover until bill is confirmed as valid repair.
This should be a warranty repair, for which I should NOT be required to execute on dealers service/ repair responsibility.
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - volkswagen r 2017
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen South Africa - damaged goods 
- Volkswagen - service n lies