Volkswagen — emergency key not working - vw passat cc
I have a VW Passat CC, model 2012 in Qatar.
All service and maintenance are made at the dealer.
Recently my car battery went off and FOB is not working so I could not access the vehicle using my remote control.
Called the dealer and the they came to use the emergency key to unlock the car but the emergency key is not working too. This is a clear factory defect.
Now the dealer technicians want to do more work, drill the passenger door to open the car, costing a lot of money which they want me to pay for.
This is clearly a manufacturer's problem and factory defect that I should not pay for.
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution
- VW SA - complaint of service
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - volkswagen r 2017
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen South Africa - damaged goods
- Volkswagen - service n lies