Having problems with Vodafone Group?

Vodafone Group Customer Service Contacts

+44 163 533 251 (United Kingdom & International)
+61 426 320 000 (Australia)
+64 93 552 007 (New Zealand)
Vodafone House, The Connection
Newbury, England, Berkshire
United Kingdom - RG142FN

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodafone Group Customer Service. Initial Vodafone Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vodafone Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodafone Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Vodafone Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vodafone Group Complaints & Reviews

Vodafone Spaincustomer servie / high bills

As I am working in Thailand, I tried many many times to unblock my mobile so that it works with Thai sim card. I was told that they would text me an unblocking code in the coming week. I thanked them as it ment that I could switch my mobile off and not get charged silly money on roaming charges. I tried switching my mobile on briefly over the next week and received no text with unblocking code. Only a message to call back as they had been trying to call me!!! I called back and went through the same process many times again and was told to keep my mobile switched on as they call with the unblocking code. This I did and without sucess I had to call back again and expalined all again to another operator and informed that the customer service from vodafone spain is the worst ever experienced, I will be looking for another service provider on my return to Spain this year as I have never been more frustrated with a service that I and my partner have been loyal with over the years but get appauling return - paying thousands of euro's. My last bill came through and due to Vodafone handling of the above mentioned saga, was 272, 86 €. This figure was simply trying to unblock my mobile, nothing else...acceptable? Answer - TOTALLY NOT, I did not ever receive the unbloacking code and so not to pull the hair from my head, I had to give up. Note - Everytime I called which should be answered by an English speaking operator was answered by Spanish and then no one could transfer me etc etc - a complete nightmare. If this money that has been virtually stolen from me is not returned then I will look into sueing your company as this is criminal what you are inflicting on innocent people. Yours...A very angry and frustrated human being and not the first with Vodafone ES!!

• Ta
      tashas Apr 24, 2013

Vodafone is awful. Their staff set up my phone and did not ask me if I wanted internet (payasyougo). They then started taking E1.50 twice a month. When I complained they said they did not know who Airtel was and then I found out that they are partners with Airtel. I asked for a refund of all the moneys they took fraudulently and only got the last two charges refunded. The sim card was set up 12 months ago. They have blocked the internet now but they take no reponsility for this. I would like the Ombudsmans address but have had no success in finding it yet. If you have or know of where to obtain this from I would really appreciate.

• Cm
      c max Apr 24, 2011

Note - As expected...as soon as I submitted this message to Vodafone Spain I get an error message!!!

Error Desconocido
      Motivo Se ha producido un error en la aplicación del que se desconocen las causas.

Surprise surprise Vodafone Spain!!! Agghhhhh

Vodafone Mobilevodafone running fake lottery scam

I pray for immediate arrest of delhi police commissioner brijesh gupta, for not arresting vodafone ceo marten pieters, involved in fake lottery scam. On 18 april 2011 perhaps 10 lakh delhi citizens received sms from [protected] : congrats your mobile no has been awarded 350, 000, 00gbp in 2011 cocacola int'l mobile draw to claim send your details dr. White smith, email ([protected]@live.co. Uk. More at ukmall.net/undigested/lottery

• Av
        avibad Oct 13, 2011

I recieved call from +[protected]. They told me that I won a Vodafoen lottery. Then they asked me to call [protected] and talk to their officer.

These calls are from Pakistan. Beware people. Dont go for them!

jagdev Grewal Jul 28, 2011

please be carefull ... lottery scams

jagdev Grewal Jul 28, 2011

i also recieved a fake lattery message from this moble no ... [protected] ... be careful ...

• Ra
        Ravenwood Jul 21, 2011

Yeah! Same here. I recieved a FAKE LOTTERY/SCAM message from a Delhi Vodafone Number too, that is:
        +[protected].
        I wonder how many people will recieve the same message like that. Isn't there anything Vodafone or Any other, can do to take action against these Fake/Scam Senders..Or not(which will be a shame).

The message which I recieved:
        YOUR MOBILE NO HAVE WON 2.5 LACS GBP IN 2011 PEPSI ICC CRICKET DEVELOPMENT PROGRAME FOR PAYMENT CONTACT MR, KEVIN HULLS. EMAIL:[email protected]

• vodafoneindia Apr 25, 2011

Dear Sir,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please be assured that we are looking into the matter and will get back to you at the earliest. For any assistance in future, kindly email us at [email protected], we're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Vodafone K3570z3g usb stick

What to say?They sold me this dongle by telling me it will be 3g enabled once vodafone launches its 3g services.3g has been launched and now they say me take new plan for 3g services.They want me to shell out some more bucks.Do something quickly please.They want to take my 7000 rs deposited with them.Plus even their gprs edge network speed is very less.Hardly 10 kbps while they promised 256 kbps.

Vodafoneduplicate sim not provided by vodafone

To,
        Miss Sushma khanna
        Nodal Officer
        Vodafone Essar company
        NCR Region Delhi
        Subject- duplicate SIM not provided by Vodafone centre sector- 18 Noida (U.P)
        Dear sir,
        I am a subscriber of vodafone prepaid mobile no.[protected] for NCR circle since 2008, I have lost my mobile on 13/2/2011 in Agra, I informed in area police station and recieved a copy of said FIR, I visited Vodafone centre sector-18 noida on dated 16/2/2011 to attain duplicate SIM, I had FIR copy, pan card copy, ration card copy SBI securities statement, Company ID card, they have not entertain me to provide duplicate SIM, they refused to accept all concerned document, although I am working in Technip company, which is preferred company in vodafone to provide special offer plans in postpaid in these days.
        my home town is Agra, i could not arrange bank statement & other document to vodafone centre sector-18 noida, later I arranged bank statement and reached to vodofone center sector-18 noida on 07/3/2011 then they told me your FIR time which is 15 days has been expired to recieve a duplicate SIM, I argued with floor supervisor for harrasement, when i visited first time on dated 13/2/2011 they have not informed me to arrange required document within 15 days otherwise your FIR will unacceptable, now I am very much disappointed with bad behaviour, later on 09/03/2011 again I reached to another Vodafone centre in sector-12 noida for duplicate sim but there is no hope for me, I am really disappointed from Vodafone centre sector-18 employees, vodofone center sector-18 noida has untrained, unprofessional staff, there is untrained incapable girls employees, that kind of behave will not stop to go with portability anyway this kind of professional response is very cheap from company like vodafone, Is it legal to go again FIR which is already registered in police station, 2 times FIR required for same thing it is legally not possible,
        Is there any hope from vodafone to call me for duplicate sim, still I could not get duplicate SIM

Dated-25/03/2011 Hasibur Rehman
        vodafone mobile no.[protected]
        land line no.[protected]
        other mobile no. [protected]

Vodafone Mobileregading issued to new blank sim

Sir, namaskar. I have an mobile vodafone connection bearing postpaid mobile no. [protected]. Mandi gobindgarh (Pb). I have changed my postpaid connection to prepaid connection because of huge bills. So of this I connect request to costumer care professional on one month ago. He said to me closed the roaming facility immediately, we changed the plan option with in half an hour. So of this I have closed to my roaming facility on one month ago. I have various requests to costumer care and vodafone office. Vodafone officials did not help me to change my plan option immeditely. I have suffer difficulties, huge bussiness losses due to closed roaming facility. Kindly help me and registerd my consumer complaint and take legal action against vodafone company and direct to issued new blank sim and roaming facility as soon as possible... Thanks...

Vodafone Prepaid Connectiondnd (do not disturb) activation

DND Activation
            Respected Sir/Mam,

As i am to inform you that I as am a consumer of the vodafone company using the prepaid number in delhi as [protected], where i have made a activation of the DND{Do Not Disturb} on my number 5-6 month before to avoid the different advertisiment messages where i have given the call to the customer care on vodafone to activate the same offers on my number in which they have made an activation the DND 5-6 month before by giving me the ansurance that it will get activated but still iam facing a problem the same, where i have already written the mail on same matter to the company higher authority on the following email id {1.vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com, 2.sanjays.[protected]@vodafone.com, 3.Sushma.[protected]@vodafone.com} on dated Tue, 21 Dec 2010, Time11:10:22 but the long gap has been passed but no action has been taken.
            So, i request you to help me out regarding to my problem.

Thank's& Regard's

PARITOSH JAISWAL
            Cell: [protected]

******ATTACHMENT OF CONVERSATION MADE BY THE COMPANY WITH ME THROUGH MAIL******

BY ME:

Dear Sir/Mam,

As I am to inform you that i am the customer of vodafone from past 1 year with using the number as [protected], where i have make an activation of DND facilities on my number 2 to 3 month before but still iam facing a problem for the same.
            So, i request you to short out my problem until & unless i have to move to consumer court for the same.

Thank's & Regard's

To: <jai.[protected]@rediffmail.com>

Subject: Happy To Help: Reminder

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:18:17 IST

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is an automated response to your email. We will respond to you within 2 working days.

We also hope that you have taken care of the pre-requisites to file this appeal. To know more, click here.

Manage your Postpaid account online - anytime, from anywhere. Register for My Vodafone on www.vodafone.in/myvodafone. To know more about My Vodafone, click here

HOW TO MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT

Making payments for your Vodafone mobile phone is really simple. All you have to do is to choose one of the following easy methods:

Make a quick online payment via Quick bill pay for any Vodafone postpaid bill on www.vodafone.in
            Recharge any Vodafone Prepaid connection via Recharge online on www.vodafone.in or navigate to Vodafone live! on your handsets.
            Make a payment via the comfort of your home on M-Shop by calling 53333 (toll free) or sms <MSHOP> to 53333. To know more about Vodafone M-Shop, click here
            Simply log on to www.vodafone.in/myvodafone.
            Pay via any of the Self Service Kiosk machines.

In the meantime, if you need any further assistance, please do call us :

For any queries on our products or services, call Vodafone Care on + 91-[protected] from any phone or 111 from your Vodafone mobile phone anytime.

For any complaints, service activation/deactivation and tariff change requests, you can call 198 (toll free) from your Vodafone mobile phone.

Happy to help,

Vivek Gangwar

Appellate Authority

Contact numbers
            Vodafone Care

For enquiries : 111 or +91- [protected]
            (Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)

For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
            Appellate number : +91- [protected]
            Fax number : +91- [protected]/[protected]

E-mail : vivek.[protected]@vodafone.com

Website : www.vodafone.in

Pre-requisites while filing an appeal:

- The appeal should be filed in the Appeal form (in duplicate). If not, please do so, You can download the form from www.vodafone.in.
            - It is suggested that you file an appeal within 3 months expiry of the complaint resolution time limit specified by the Nodal Officer.
            - The complaint docket number (unique complaint number you got post registering your complaint with the Nodal Officer) should be provided with the appeal. This will help me get your case history
            The docket number of your appeal will be communicated to you shortly. And your appeal will be decided within 3 months from the date of its filing.

My Vodafone

Pay your bill, activate services, change your talkplan and do lots more on My Vodafone on www.vodafone.in/myvodafone

By logging on to My Vodafone, you can

View and analyze your bill/account statement
            Pay your bill/security deposit
            Change your talkplan/billing address and send us billing and tariff related queries
            Request for a duplicate bill
            Activate and deactivate services
            Activate Roaming
            Order a new SIM card and block your old one

2nd MAIL BY VODAFONE COMPANY:

To: <jai.[protected]@rediffmail.com>

Subject: Happy To Help: Reminder

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:18:16 IST

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is an automated response to your e-mail. We will respond to you within 2 working days.

If you want us to update your email id in our records, please SMS <EMail><space><email id> to 111.

Manage your Postpaid account online - anytime, from anywhere. Register for My Vodafone on www.vodafone.in/myvodafone. To know more about My Vodafone click here

You can also activate/deactivate services easily via SMS. To view the list of service commands, click here . SMS the command to 111 and the service would be activated /deactivated accordingly.

HOW TO MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT

Simply log on to www.vodafone.in/myvodafone.
            Pay via any of the Self Service Kiosk machines.

In the meantime, if you need any further assistance, please do call us :

For any queries on our products or services, call Vodafone Care on +91- [protected] from any phone or 111 from your Vodafone mobile phone anytime.

Happy to help,

Sushma Khanna
            Nodal Officer

Contact numbers
            Vodafone Care : 111 or +91- [protected]
            For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
            Nodal Officer : +91- [protected] (Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday)
            Fax number : +91- [protected]/[protected]
            E-mail : sushma.[protected]@vodafone.com
            Website : www.vodafone.in

• Ar
                arindam majumder Apr 14, 2011

arindam majumder
                [email protected]

My name is arindam. i am the existing user of vodaphone prepaid connection([protected]). Actually this connection is taken on my mother's name(champa majumder). i have a serious issue regarding caller tune service. i just simply want to deactivate this CT service.so help me out of this problem as early as possible.

Thanking you
                arindam.

• vodafoneindia Apr 14, 2011

Hi Vinod,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/e6UChs and we'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care

• Vi
                vinod bhardwaj Apr 13, 2011

Hi, my name is vinod bhardwaj and I am a regular user of vodafone prepaid connection. But now a days I feel so may problems for that connection specially for the customer care services. I am a user of this connection for last fore years I am so upset for the services of vodafone SPECIALLY FOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES. I hope you guys look forward it.

Thanks
                Vinod bhardwaj

• vodafoneindia Mar 28, 2011

Hi Paritosh,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call. Hope we were able to assist you with your concern. For any further assistance, kindly email us at [email protected] We're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Vodafonesoliciting global boycott of vodafone - fires twice at indian constitution in two hours!

21 March 2011 13:32:54 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] Art Point [protected]
              21 March 2011 11:56:51 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] SMSCaster.com
              15 March 2011 19:14:04 : SMS received from Vodafone Chennai Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] webchennai.com [protected]
              22 October 2010 12:34:55 : SMS received from Vodafone Chennai Message Center Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected]
              28 October 2010 10:13:13 : SMS received from Vodafone Chennai Message Center Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] Dr Batra SMS 58888
              09 March 2011 18:08:29 : SMS received from Vodafone Mumbai Message Center [protected] Clip VM-ICICIPRU SMS 56767
              11 October 2010 15:58:48 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected]
              06 August 2010 18:19:22 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] Save Electricity
              03 August 2010 10:00:36 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] www.ashokastrology.com
              02 August 2010 11:18:48 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] Safe Packers
              02 August 2010 11:20:01 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] Safe Packers
              19 July 2010 10:47:27 : SMS received from Vodfone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] AC POWER SAVER
              16 July 2010 13:09:06 : SMS received from Vodfone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] SAUNA SLIM
              09 July 2010 17:36:28 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected]-82-83
              02 July 2010 12:17:24 : SMS received from Vodafone Tamil Nadu Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] [protected] www.smareal.com
              29 June 2010 12:18:22 : SMS received from Vodafone Tamil Nadu Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] [protected] www.smareal.com
              01 July 2010 13:49:10 : SMS received from Vodafone Tamil Nadu Message Center [protected] Clip +[protected] [protected] [protected] www.smareal.com
              13 May 2010 13:38 Call received from Vodafone Delhi [protected] Investors Forum India
              13 May 2010 16:58:40 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip : +[protected] [protected]
              07 May 2010 11:14:15 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip : +[protected] [protected]
              08 May 2010 17:09 Call received from Vodafone Delhi [protected] Kotak Life Insurance
              28 April 2010 16:49:12 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip : +[protected] Reliance Broadband [protected]
              10 April 2010 12:37:38 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip : +[protected] Daftarbabu A Liaison [protected] [protected]
              04 April 2010 22:55:29 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip : +[protected] Garg Properties [protected]
              04 April 2010 10:51:13 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip : +[protected] Reliance Broadband [protected]
              01 April 2010 19:19:52 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Center [protected] Clip : +[protected] [protected]
              02 April 2010 14:32:37 : SMS received from Vodafone Bihar Center [protected] Clip : +[protected] Brightway Tutorials [protected]
              11 March 2010 14:47:40 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Center [protected] Clip : [protected] Anurag Aggarwal Institute [protected]
              26 February 2010 15:10:13 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Center [protected] Clip : [protected] [protected] [protected]
              12 February 2010 12:42:07 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Center [protected] Clip : [protected] [protected] [protected]
              03 February 2010 11:41:18 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip : [protected] [protected]
              01 February 2010 16:50:19 : SMS received from Vodafone Delhi Message Center [protected] Clip : [protected] Hi-Tech Architects [protected]

• Dr
                  Dr K Chaudhry Apr 18, 2011

Communication minister is perpetually, the most corrupt constituent of the government. By virtue of sums grabbed from telecom, communication minister's house serves as GOI HQ for storage of party funds and for issue of gazette notifications. That does not apply just to Kapil Sibal's house. That applies to all houses where past communication ministers lived. The fake lottery has been running for a decade from Reliance and other servers. More likely, HUGE amounts are offered to ambitious guys and girls for lurement into terrorist career. All fake lottery emails at http://ukmall.net/undigested/lottery have VALID contact information of the sender. TRAI Chief, DOT Chief, Communication Minister have been sharing the booty. On 18 April 2011 fake lottery bulk SMS was was sent from Vodafone Delhi mobile [protected]. Is is too difficult to trace and arrest holder of Vodafone mobile [protected]? OR does that mobile belong to a kin of Kapil Sibal?

Vodafonecheating in postpaid connectin

To whom it may concern,
                Vodafone.

This is vijay badiger which am using postpaid connection from february 2011. Before am a vodafone customer since from four (4) years. And on feb 20 th one guy had called from vodafone postpaid and tarrif plan for standard 199 corporate plan..
                He said on this plan
                600 min free
                After that
                V v 20 p
                Other 30 p
                And per day 300 sms free..

And on that time I had asked him 4-5 times is about this tariff detais. Then he only suggested me to take post paid connection.

But now what happen vodafone customer care peoples telling am not having daily 300 sms and per sms will be charged 50p.

This is cheating to customer. As giving wrong information about tariff plains.
                And vodafone bill is also not matching with how much am used. And its much more its came.
                So please change my plan to post to prepaid which am using earlier.
                Am happy with my earlier tariff plan.

Before u people cheated me giving wrong information about tariff plan.

Vijay b.

• vodafoneindia Mar 11, 2011

Hello Vijay,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/f3kmfd and we'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafonecheating in billing

Dear sir,
                  I have vodafone coneection mobile no [protected] in my feb month bill vodafone has charge me extra amount which is had pay alredy and i had send mail hyderabad nodal officer also but till i had not recived any repply from there side, i attch the copy which i had send to nodal officer i request you please take a acction on this complaint, i had make compalint last month also for mnp you and trai but till both had not taken any acction aganist vodafone, we hope you has seated a very great chair and you not slove our problems so were we go, i hope you once againg slove the my problem.
                  regards,
                  sudeep goel. hyderabad

• vodafoneindia Mar 11, 2011

Hi Sudeep,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We were trying to reach you but could not get through. We would like to get in touch with you regarding your concern. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/g3jGdx We'd be happy to help!

Regards,
                      Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh.

Vodafone Egyptfake adsl service

This Problem since the last update in the CO
                    I have a break download daily
                    and was forced to try repeating the download without the benefit
                    Please check the problem for me
                    I have used two Operating systems and two different routers
                    The same message that there is an attack on the system

1/20/2011 13:14:27> Firewall: Filter port scan attack!
                    1/20/2011 13:14:32> Firewall: Filter no port UDP packet!
                    1/20/2011 13:18:33> Last errorlog repeat 26 Times
                    1/20/2011 13:18:33> Firewall: Filter port scan attack!
                    1/20/2011 13:18:33> Firewall: Filter no port UDP packet!
                    1/20/2011 13:19:1> Last errorlog repeat 26 Times
                    1/20/2011 13:19:1> Firewall: Filter port scan attack!
                    1/20/2011 13:19:1> Firewall: Filter no port UDP packet!
                    1/20/2011 13:19:45> Last errorlog repeat 4 Times
                    1/20/2011 13:19:45> Firewall: Filter port scan attack!
                    1/20/2011 13:19:47> Firewall: Filter no port UDP packet!
                    1/20/2011 13:19:58> Firewall: Filter port scan attack!
                    1/20/2011 13:20:10> Firewall: Filter no port UDP packet!
                    1/20/2011 13:20:25> Firewall: Filter port scan attack!
                    1/20/2011 13:20:55> Firewall: Filter no port UDP packet!
                    1/20/2011 13:20:55> Firewall: Filter port scan attack!
                    1/20/2011 13:21:13> WEB user <vodanet> login
                    1/20/2011 13:21:19> Firewall: Filter port scan attack!
                    plus no DNS WORKING IP
                    I've had a lot of the complaint and the lack of response from you

Therefore, our situation will not change in Egypt
                    I have tired of interruption of service and reload if you are able to solve the problem DO IT, this was before regenerative monthly subscription, and if you are not able TO DO IT, it is better Unsubscribe
                    And DO the termination for me

• Ba
                        Baher El Attar Jun 17, 2016

It is with great disappointment in Vodafone Egypt, that I find myself compelled to file this complaint due to the indifference & negligence to my rights as a customer on the one hand & to protect myself against the theft & fraud imposed on me on the other hand - Actually I had a big problem with egypt vodafone customer service, as they were impolite & aggressive many times though the phone service & stores . as well I was mistreated by the call center representative .
                        Baher El Attar
                        [protected]

• Ah
                        Ahmed Gad Jan 23, 2013

The 3G data is not completely working in nasr city, Rabaa El Adawya area

• Hh
                        hhak Jan 21, 2011

thank you sir for your reply my phone number [protected]

• Kh
                        KHALED ELDERBY Jul 09, 2010

MANY MISTAKES IN THE BILLS

Vodafonesim card not usable/not activated after 4 days

Don't buy Vodafone connection -
                      I got a new vodafone sim 3 days ago. But I am still not able to use it. Because it says 'inactive sim' when it is inserted in the phone. When I called customer service. I spoke with 4 different agents. One of them said that a complaint will be taken. Another agent asked me to change some settings since everything was 'fine' and 'active' according to them. And the third one said that they generally don't activate till they receive the proof. Nobody really wants to help. It's just an eyewash. They are just repeating a list of solutions that is on their script. I still can't use it.
                      From Chennai.

Vodafone Spainmobile

In November i purchased a new Nokia C6 using the points I had accumulated the phone was on offer for 1400 points however on arriving home I found the phone to be faulty and so returned to the "vodafone Shop" for a repayment. They told me it would have to go back to nokia for testing and would take 15 days.
                        20 days later i recived an SMS from vodafone telling me that they accecpted the phone was faulty and to visit the "vodafone shop" for a replacement, I did this only to be told they had none in stock and would have to order one. another 10 days. when the phone arrived they could not put it on the system as the original offer had expired????? it is now another 10 days 6 visits to the shop 5 hours on the phone to vodaphone and still no phone. this company has the worst customer service I have ever experienced

Vodafonegetting threatening calls from collection dept

1 and half year before I was using Vodafone number ([protected]). In Jan 2009 Vodafone charged me Rs. 200 extra for downloading some pictures by using mobile internet while I never downloaded any such pictures or something. When I enquired about this in customer care, they told me that as this is appearing in your bill means you have to pay that amount. I didn’t pay that extra amount that time and Vodafone disconnected my mobile connection. As Vodafone disconnected my service I didn't pay outstanding amount too. But now some person from Vodafone (Vikas Bansal [protected]/[protected]) is calling me and threatening me over the phone using abusive language and asking me to pay the bill.

Apart from this, same way Vodafone charged me Rs.100 extra for my other mobile ([protected]) recently. I sent 3 mails to corpcare.[protected]@vodafone.com to resolve the issue, but till date I have not received any single reply from them.

Vodafone Egyptfraud

Dear Sir,

It is with great disappointment in Vodafone Egypt, that I find myself compelled to file this complaint due to the indifference and negligence to my rights as a customer on the one hand, and to protect myself against the theft and fraud imposed on me on the other:

Having provided no credentials nor signed any legal documents, I was stunned to know that my name and address are recorded in Vodafone Egypt’s database as an owner of a mobile phone number [protected], through which miscellaneous phone calls had been made and invoiced to my name. Consequent to these findings, and where the major harm lies, I was questioned by police authorities, and a misdemeanor in court is currently ongoing against me.

Having left no choices to revert to by Vodafone Egypt responsible, I hereby request an urgent and formal investigation from Vodafone H.Q. into this issue, with a justifiable feedback of the outcome. Most important of all, I hold your company in Egypt responsible for the consequent ethical harm I am going through and any future repercussions to come.

In closing, I believe that having escalated this complaint to you for a resolution would save me resorting to any legal actions against Vodafone Egypt to reserve my rights in having a fair compromise to the grave inconvenience to my reputation, taking into consideration that I have all the relevant supporting documents to the aforementioned.

Sherif Fikry
                            Head of Merchants Egypt
                            American Express

• Th
                                The trusting fool Nov 11, 2010

Did you know that you cannot remove a complaint on this website? Even when you're the one who made the complaint!

Vodafonemy a/c statment with incoming & outgoing call details with no.

Dear Sir/Mam
                              i ravi kumar i m go to your vodafone customer care resion my a/c statment in not provoided to me im secon time visit your vodafone customer care office but there no any responce to me so pls sent my a/c statment for month sep, oct, & till nov wuth outgoing call no & incoming call no .
                              my no [protected]
                              ravi kumar singh S/o shri radhey shyam singh

Vodafoneatrocity and deficiency of service by vodafone – mobile no.[protected]

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a retired official from State Bank of India and a subscriber of Vodafone mobile. Since last 4 days I am receiving repeated SMS and unsolicited calls from Vodafone Customer Care to submit filled in Application Form, 4 photographs, Address proof and Photo identity to their Store. Whenever I try to call any number they interrupt me and are not ready to hear my problem. When I told them that I have already submitted all the documents and photograph, they assured me that persons from Vodafone will come to my residence to verify those documents. I replied them it is OK and I will show the visiting officials all the original documents.

But surprisingly today morning they blocked all my outgoing calls. After my repeated requests they are not allowing me to register a complaint with them or call their Nodal Officer at Guwahati to solve the problem. Instead of verifying my submitted documents they are harassing me. I have checked the DoT Circular No.1-34/2006-VI (Pt I) dated 30-09-2009 regarding Re-Verification of Mobile Subscribers. Nowhere is it written to harass the genuine customers. I am not a foreigner or a criminal. I have over 22 years service and State Bank of India and have good academic records. Why the pensioners or retired persons are treated like criminals by Vodafone. This is a clear instance of atrocity and deficiency in service which Vodafone is doing in the name of DoT guidelines. Every time they are telling that calls are interrupted by DoT and not by Vodafone. They are only doing what DoT is instructing them to do. They feel very sorry for the harassment of customers due to DoT guidelines. Other mobile service providers like BSNL is not harassing its customers as Vodafone is doing.

I like to mention that I am maintaining Bank accounts for many years; but the Banks never asked me to submit Account Opening Application, Photo, Address Proof or ID proofs for the second time. I am filing Income-Tax Returns for many years; but the Income=Tax Department never asked me to file the returns twice. I am shocked on this customer unfriendly and unprofessional behavior of Vodafone Customer Care. Some strict actions should be taken against such service provider.

I shall be grateful if you kindly look into the matter and save the genuine customers from harassment, mental agony and financial loss due to non-availability of essential mobile service to its registered subscribers. Also please initiate appropriate against the erring mobile service providers who are harassing the genuine Indians and Pensioners.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards and best wishes,

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                                Phone: +[protected]
                                Mobile: +91-[protected]

Vodafoneharassement of customer

my mobile number is [protected], I was asked to submit proof of residence and identity in turn I have submitted these documents at vodafone store located at Jampeta, Nandam Ganiraju centre, Rajahmundry. Even after submitting relevant documents also, incoming call number is not being displayed on my mobile. It is, therefore, you are requested to restore display of incoming call number without any delay. By contacting 198 of vodafone comlaints number is also of no use because it doen't respond to my question, please let me know to whom I should contact in this regard.

Vodafone Prepaid Servicepoor customer service

my vodafone number is [protected], I have been asked to submit Proof of identity and residential proof with latest passport photo and in turn I submitted all relevant documents at vodafone store at Jampeta, nandam geni raju centre, rajahmundry 15 days back.
                                    Even to-day when i receive calls no number is displayed, is this way you are happy to help your customers, infact you are hampering customer services.

you are hereby requested to restore the facility of displaying numbers of incoming calls.

Vodafone Prepaidimproper deduction of balance

I, pankaj is a prepaid customer of vodafone([protected]).They deducted rs 41.08 from my account on basis of using internet for one and half hour.
                                      inspite of repeated calls to there customer care i dint get good response.during my call they put on hold and play vodafone tune.its very shame being customer of such a big telecom company.

Vodafone Postpaidcse dont know how to talk with customers.

I am using 2 vodafone postpaid no. S. But now I m planning to shift to airtel due to useless comments on customers by the vodafone cse. I am from ludhiana, punjab. And this complaint is regarding the vodafone store in sarabha nagar, ludhiana. Cse in vodafone store ludhiana named gurdeep, is not having any manners how to talk with customers. She said "why you are coming to store after every 3 days. You have been taken out from home by your parents".
                                        Please, kindly pay attention towards the complaint.