VLCCneglection of customer and poor service by vlcc, bareilly (u. p) even though I am a customer from past 4 years

Dear sir/ma'am,

I, FEROZ KHAN, is a customer of VLCC, Bareilly from past four years. But now water is actually flowing above my patience level. Earlier the staff was really nice and friendly but from past few months staff is treating the customer as a burden. There are so many problems which I am facing from past few months. Today, I had an appointment for my weight loss settings at 12 in the noon and I have reached before 15 min I. e 11:45 am. I kept waiting for an hour and no body even bothered to ask me or to inform me about being delay in time. I got pissed off and went from there and the worst part is they didn't even call me after I left in an anger. Secondly, on my every setting I am the one who unfold the bed and after the setting again it's me who removes the belt. Thirdly, no body bothers to ask about my weight loss or problems, it feels like the are doing some kind of formality. Fourthly, the staff didn't even change the bed sheets after use.

I will be highly obliged if you look into this matter ASAP otherwise I guess you will loose one more customer as the trend continues in VLCC, Bareilly because of their bad behaviour. All I am asking for a better and responsible staff after spending so much bucks.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
FEROZ KHAN.
[protected]

• Ni
    nishi12345 Jan 19, 2017

I am totally agree with u, ladies staff of VLCC manimajra dont want to work they only want to remain free. i am also regular customer from last 2 years and paid lot there. BUt they just make fool of customers & pretend to be busy. I will never go there now. although gents staff do very much hard work and due to Neelam & management customers avoid to go there to waste time.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices