VLCC Health Carethe manager neelam in oman (al mawaleh branch)

H Jul 31, 2019

Hello
I started my sessions of laser hair removal last July 2018. I have finished my six sessions and I didn't satisfy by the results then I talked to the manager her name is Suhair She discussed with me to take another three sessions to get better results I told her that i want to quit then she promised me if I take these three sessions she will give me one more session free. I agreed but in one condition the payment should be one hundred Omani riyals and for each session she agreed and then I started doing the sessions when I reached second session yesterday 30 July 2019 the staffs in the reception started pressuring me to pay two hundred Omani riyals instead of 100 as what the manager Suhair promised me and i was keep telling them and repeating what Suhair promised me then they informed Ms.Neelam she came to me in the laser room started shouting at me and telling me I can't let u start your session unless you payed the whole amount and I told her that I discussed with the Suhair manager about the payment. Then she forced me to pay and brought to me the credit card machine in the room and I was wearing rob (their laser dress) in that condition she behaved rudely with me to pay the amount anyhow. Then i payed 100 RO and I canceled my all sessions and left very angry from there without doing the session i told the receptionist about her behavior .
They should trust on the customers as I payed monthly but she didn't respect me among the staff and forced me to pay in that condition .
Please I request you to take strict action against Neelam about her behavior towards me as she doesn't know how to deal, talk or behave with the customer and even many people i have seen them in the reception complaining about the center.
Hope you understand my complaint.
Best regards,