VivaTerraPoor customer service

"Your review has been accepted for moderation."

This was the response I received when I wrote a review about a bench I received that I was not happy with on the Vivaterra site. I paid over $400 for a bench that is actually beautiful...however it came with a white sticker on it "MADE IN CHINA"...

I am unable to completely remove the sticker without causing damage to the wood and the area I was able to remove is stained...sad face.

As you can imagine I called customer service and received no help. I was instructed to use "mayonnaise" to remove a sticker that has already stained the wood...hmmmm!

Funny thing is this was a bit of a test, this order was over $800 and I am in the process of buying furniture for my house...joke is on you Vivaterra, I will never buy anything from you again.