VivaTerra — Poor customer service
"Your review has been accepted for moderation."
This was the response I received when I wrote a review about a bench I received that I was not happy with on the Vivaterra site. I paid over $400 for a bench that is actually beautiful...however it came with a white sticker on it "MADE IN CHINA"...
I am unable to completely remove the sticker without causing damage to the wood and the area I was able to remove is stained...sad face.
As you can imagine I called customer service and received no help. I was instructed to use "mayonnaise" to remove a sticker that has already stained the wood...hmmmm!
Funny thing is this was a bit of a test, this order was over $800 and I am in the process of buying furniture for my house...joke is on you Vivaterra, I will never buy anything from you again.
More VivaTerra Complaints & Reviews
- Viva Terra - Horrible service, no delivery, wont cancel order!
- Viva Terra - They are a scam!
- Viva Terra - Bad service
- VivaTerra - Fraudulent Practices
- Viva Terra - Gustavian bed
- Viva Terra - maya glass vase - tall
- Viva Terra - Root of the earth bowl
- Viva Terra - Late delivery, poor communication, product not in good condition
- Viva Terra - Set of 2 hand carved twisty stools - 23" & 18" v0403
- Viva Terra - huge delivery delay- bad customer service