Menu

U
Author of the complaint
3:56 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a free trial of the acaiburn and the colon cleanse and next thing I know I am being charged for them, and I hadn't even received them. The acaiburn was charging me $63 dollars canadian, the viv3 was charging me $142 dollars. I called my Visa 1-800 number and talked to the dispute department. She was kind enough to reverse the charges and instructed me to call all the numbers attached to the charges on my credit card statements and cancel them. I called everyone of them (and there were more than 2), if you don't cancel in time they share your information with their partners and then they start to charge you and send you (or not) products. The only one I could not contact was the VIV3 as they had an international phone number to call and if I could call it, it would cost me tons of money just to talk to someone and cancel. The Visa card company started a dispute and the lady told me that they have to correspond back and when they do hopefully there will be a canadian or american phone number I can use to cancel. Since then only 2 weeks later I am charged with the $142 charge again and this time it is under the name of SC-EASYPAYLTD.COM, with the same phone number as the VIV3! I called the Visa card again and she told me to use the email that is provided on the statement, but its not a real email address. These crooks are charging me every 2 weeks, and maxing out my credit card. Does anyone with a similar complaint have the email to these ###, so I can cancel? I would greatly appreciate it!

Helpful? 0 0

More VIV3 complaints & reviews

VIV3 - Terms and conditions hidden in background of advert
VIV3 - subscription scam
VIV3 - viv3
VIV3 - misleading terms and conditions
VIV3 - What can we do for this scam?
VIV3 - ACAI BERRY
VIV3 - Non authorised transaction
VIV3 - fraud
VIV3 - not authorized
VIV3 - rip off/ horrible service
26 comments
T
Feb 24, 2010 3:56 am

I was offered an Acai Berry detox on free trial, all that had to be paid was the P&P of £3.95
On checking my credit card statement more than £75 had been taken.
Was not happy with Lloyds TSB either because when I rang them they said I had agreed to some sort of continuous debit agreement and there was not much they could do about it !
I have had to cancel my card as this is the only way to ensure I will get no more charges but they have said I may have to pay this.. surely there should be some responsibilty on there part if I have phoned and said I did not agree to this transaction..

Aug 26, 2009 3:56 am

had the diet pills which were free but paid £3.71 shipping...then the company tried taking large unauthorised payments...twice...do not order from viv3...check their complaints...not onehappy customer..all havebeen scammed...
u phone them and they laugh and put phone down..ask them where they are based and they laugh at you..
hard to get urmoney back once gone...even if ugot name of person and cancellation code they are still taking your money.without permission..

C
Jul 29, 2009 3:56 am

I have also been SCAMMED by Viv3. I got a free trial of Acai Berry, only pay for postage. Today I noticed they have taken €85 from my Visa card. I rang them immediately and was told as I didn't ring to cancel my subscription they were going to take that amount every month. €85 for 60 tablets, they'd want to promise eternal life for that! Needless to say I have cancelled my so-called subscription. I will be very wary of ever buying anything on-line again. And I really do beleive if it seems too good to be true, it usually is. I hope people read these complaints and stop buying from these crooks.

Aug 01, 2009 3:56 am

I never agreed to further changing of my account. I read the terms and conditions but could not have cancelled with the 15 days as I did not receive the product. I have tried to cancel since and have been unable to. This is a total scam and I want my money back. I have not even received the nect set of products which you have chyanged me for. Providers should be more careful allowing this to happen

V

I have had the same problem with viv3, i ordered the free trial and entered my credit card details as asked i did not spot the small print, as soon as i noticed the payment taken from my account i rang customer services and was promised that the account would be closed and money refunded, that was on the 13.07.09. i had an email back stating that they would look into my account and refund me in full, that has not happend, the account has not been closed and i have again been charged for goods i don't want. What can i do now?

D

the product was sent as a free trail and then I was billed 131.00 for 1 bottle of pills that I cannot take and then another 136.00 for what? I am very displeased as they suck you in to try a product and then take money from your visa for products that are not recieved. I want this stopped and my money back .

Dec 04, 2009 3:56 am

Ordered the detox acai berry and colon cleanser as a trial offer pay for shipping only. Card details were provided recieved product to trial. 04/12/2017 recieved another supply of this product that I had not ordered and an invoice stating that they had taken 118.00 from account without authorization from myself. Tried finding an email to request refund without any success. If anyone can assist with information this would be apprecitated. Found out that company is being investigated for fraud, great...

O
Aug 12, 2009 3:56 am

I'd like to add my bit to the over 450 complaints already listed. Viv3 send their products out late so you don't get them in time to cancel the next lot within the 14 day trial and they charge you every 14 days. I've been charged four lots of £76 and am absolutely furious as I cancelled a few days after receiving the pills. They have no record of when I cancelled. I'm going to fight them to the last to get my money back. Someone should put them out of business.

Aug 05, 2009 3:56 am

Like many others I fell for the free offer con, I am so far £150 out of pocket and the free product made me violently sick...is that how it works they worry you slim...
I called a number today given to me by my bank.
I asked the operator to send me back the money that the company had taken from my account...he kept saying "DID YOU READ THE SMALL PRINT" I obviously hadnt or this situation would never have arose. I explained to him that I hadnt but that in my opinion that was the scam, they count on us NOT reading the small print. I asked him how many other people did this company intend to scam to which he replied"If you dont read the small print then you deserve to be conned" and he hung up on me...I am livid !
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAN!

If like me you have then here is a telephone number that you will get to speak to someone between
9 and 5... [protected]
Call and demand that they stop subscription immediatly...and demand your money back..COMPLETE SCAM.

L

i order acali berry and life cleanser off the viv3 lab website. the site said the pills were both free trails and i only had to pay 4 postin and packaging £3.95 . i checked my bank 2day and £149.89 had been takin ot of my account by viv3. they promised the pills were a detox 4 the body well they sure as hel detoxed my bank account! i ttried callin the uk number and suprise suprise it was disconnected. i am a single mother 2 1 and cant affored 2 lose this much cash. help truely needed ti stop this from happenin ti other women and single mothers like myself.

R

I wish for this compoany to stop taking payments from my mastercard account . please cancel to all affilated com-panies, my account is [protected] mastercard . payments to be refunded from 24th June to present 9th, july, 24th july ok.

please cancel asap

thanks

Mr R chauhan
15 edward avenue
leicester
le3 2pb

F
Nov 27, 2009 3:56 am

oh, and you all gave different numbers.
so blatent fake.

F
Nov 27, 2009 3:56 am

dont lie mate. three of you have just said pretty much the same thing, two of which DID say the same thing, dont lie to people please, and dont try to make a living off lying to people by copying and pasting something that your employer has given to you, oh, i forgot, you can't as you failed in school and infact, in life.

Aug 26, 2009 3:56 am

These merchants are a free trial weighloss or colon cleanse system. They bill you for a free trial and you pay the postage. The problem is that no one reads the terms and conditions and then complains to their bank to get the money back. The merchant is covered by their terms and conditions. My advise is simple. Cancel your card and don't subscibe for anything under the giuse of "free trial" there is nothing "FREE" about it and their terms and conditions are clear. They also pass your details on to VH ACCESS AND VH MEMBERSHIP again this is outlined in their terms and conditions. If you don't receive the free trial the bank can help you get your money back but if you have received the product then you need to send it back via registered post so that it can be trackable or you loose your money.

B
Aug 25, 2009 3:56 am

I was also 'scammed'. I have read the many complaints about this company I would like to know why MSN is still running the ad on the Hotmail page!

The product I received was sent from Scotland the money went to a bank in Cyprus. This company is content with just getting a relatively small amount from each person but! they are doing it all over the world! How can we stop them?

Aug 22, 2009 3:56 am

I have also been done by these people, I am trying to get my money back but I am not holding my breath.
I did get a phone number, and spoke to a lady on Thursday 20th August, she was very helpful and got my contract with VIV3 cancelled. it took 2 days to cancel, but at least they wont try to take any more of my money.

THE PHONE NUMBER IS :- [protected] PHONE BETWEEN 8-30AM AND 5PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY.

and good luck.

R
Aug 14, 2009 3:56 am

I am also a single mother who this viv3 company ### stole 148.78 dollars from my bank which I can not afford kim WA australia

Aug 08, 2009 3:56 am

See my August 8 complaint. I read the fine print and it didn't make any difference - I cancelled well before the 15 day trial period was up and they went ahead and charged me anyway. Viv3 is a scam!

Aug 08, 2009 3:56 am

See the complaint I posted on August 8. I read the fine print and cancelled well before the 15 day trial period was up and yet they activated the subscription anyway and charged my credit card. I contacted my credit card company and they addressed the matter very quickly, so you might want to do the same.

K

http://viv3labs.helpserve.com/ is the address I used to contact them with

K
Aug 07, 2009 3:56 am

If you have an email saying they would refund and they have not I wouls call your bank or cc company and ask them to refund the payment as it was fraudulently taken Tye can claw back the money from any trader

Aug 07, 2009 3:56 am

i have just phoned a polite request to have my order canceled and they have agreed i shall be watching my bank statement in future

Aug 05, 2009 3:56 am

Complaints about Viv3.com must cancel within 15 days phone number to use is [protected]-I talked to Amber

I phoned today with Visa and it is recorded and we got through and the company said there will be no more charges on the Visa

I recorded everything myself if anything goes wrong-so far it looks good-have not received free samples because it was yesterday when I ordered-if I get them I get them do not care-charges were only shipping charges---------------GOOD LUCK------hope this helps

David
Canada

Aug 05, 2009 3:56 am

The phone number forViv3 is [protected] to cancel and get through-I did with Visa-Resolutions Department

B
Aug 01, 2009 3:56 am

Hi

They did with me like what did with you. They took from my account 75 pounds.

Jul 29, 2009 3:56 am

You might not want to blast your credit card number on a public forum.
You'll have to call your credit card company, yourself, and cancel your card. Or dispute the charges.
Or, if the company name is showing up on your statement... call them, and see what the charges are for.
Did you enter your credit card number, at any time, online for something you thought you were doing for free?
You really can't get anything for free anymore.