Vitatrade / Garcinia Essentialsgarcinia total diet / garcinia cleanse

M

On 24/2/2016 I saw an ad on Facebook Garcinia Total Diet and cleanse.
I ordered an introductory offer, and pay for shipping which I did €2.87 & €2.95 Order no 3115737/3115735 .Having checked with my physician as stated on the box I was unable to take the tablets, and returned same to salt lake city by registered mail. I phoned the number on the box which was to Salt lake city and was told to contact my bank, which sounded strange.
On 11/3/16 I was charged on my credit card €79.40 and on 11/3/16 I was charged €78.29 and 23/3/16 another charge for €81.16 Total amt €38.85
for 2 boxes of Tablets which had been returned unopened.
I have since been in touch with someone called MJ on 25/3/16 and now waiting for in higher authority to get back to me.