Menu

B
Author of the complaint
1:47 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Severely damage my 2007 BMW leaving (2) 1" x 1" x 1/4" dents and scratches down through the paint as if someone intentionally, repeatedly slammed the door against something. Clearly an act of rage taken out on my vehicle.
I was a loyal, good tipping customer for over 10-years and would park there on 10-15 times per year.
Followed their complaint process to the letter and they are simply ignoring me.
Will not return repeated phone calls, emails over a 5-week period.
Complaints posted with BBB, Trip Advisor and here.

View 0 more photos

More Vista Parking complaints & reviews

Vista Parking - Verbal Harrasment/Physical Threats
Vista Parking - Unreimbursed Damage to Vehicle
4 comments
C
May 17, 2011 7:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fourth time parking at Vista and there were never problems until I picked up the car this last time. Car was parked in the first spot when I arrived. Entire contents of the glove, each side-door, and center console compartments were thrown on the floor. Don't know if anything was stolen. If there was, it was minor. When I brought it to the manager’s attention he didn’t seem surprised, didn’t bother to look at it, and just said that if I wanted to complain, to fill out a complaint form which I did. Never heard back from them. They all either have heroin addictions or I didn’t tip the drivers enough ($6 each way) and this was their retribution. Won’t be using them again.

E
Nov 02, 2011 12:54 am EDT

We have to let everyone know about the damages they inflict to anyone. And to think I have one of their long-time discount cards.

E
Nov 02, 2011 12:53 am EDT

Just made a complaint on another [redacted]ing site about Vista. Keep up the work

R
Jun 22, 2011 10:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The same exact thing happened to me April 6th 2011 when I picked up my car but with far more damaging consequences. Like you the entire inside of my car was in dissarray with items all over the place. Someone had attempted to jimmy open the glove box and left marks all along the bottom of the dash. They failed, but succeeded in damaging the mechanism which also locks out the trunk and other compartments inside the car ( it's a Volvo). This had jammed the locking mechanisms on all these compartments and to cut a long story short it ended up costing me over $450 and two trips to a Volvo dealer to get everyhing repaired. As s of this writing (June 22nd) I am still fighting them for reimbursement of the repair costs, nothing else. They keep insisting that they are not responsible for " valuables" left in the car, but in this case there were no valuables to be stolen and the damage could only have resulted from either leaving the car unlocked in an unsecured lot or it was an inside job by one of their staff. Their lack of interest in accepting responsibility or even a simple apology for what happened is simply appalling. Like you Chuck I had been a repeat customer for several years before this happened. I'll post an update when I have something further to add, but I'm not optimistic Rod

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

6 complaints