Virtualvocations.comrip off

D

When I signed up for this "service" using my PayPal account ($45 for 6 months - boy, was I foolishly optiimistic), www.virtualvocations.com indicated that I could unsubscribe at any time. What they don't tell you is that you won't get your money back no matter what you do or how unsatisifed you are with virtualvocations.com.

I'm a writer, and the writing jobs on this site pay about $1 an hour. I don't see how anyone can work for these rates - unless they live in a Third World country or don't mind doing pro bono work. This is a sadly disappointing "work at home" online service with misleading statements regarding subscription payments and getting out of your subscription. I feel very ripped off.