Virgin Mobile / virgin mobile doesn't refund me the credit in my account
I cancelled my virgin mobile service in October last year and still have credit $57.12 in my account. This is because I pay the service fee upfront every month.
Virgin told me I will receive a check for the refund, but til now I haven't receive any check. During this 4 months, I contacted Virgin mobile 5 times, each time the agent told me the refund will be processed and ask me to wait, but four months passed, still nothing happened.
Where can I complain about virgin mobile or how I do sue virgin mobile to get my money back?
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile USA - thanks for nothing! 
- Virgin Mobile - bait & switch
- Virgin Mobile - current account usage
- Virgin Mobile Prepaid Card - refund my money please
- Virgin Mobile - overcharging