Virgin Active South Africa — accounts and contract
When to gym at westville Virgin Active and I was moving oversees so I asked the consultant to please help me cancel the account and I filled in all documents presented to me. Now after 3 years I've gone to a club to start gym to find that they haven't closed the account and i have to pay R3700 + R 799 to join the gym. I have phoned the club and they didn't want to take responsibility for not submitting the documents and i have phone Head Office that told me that I need the document?! And I spent more then 45 min on the phone with them with no help.
More Virgin Active South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active