The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Video Professor — fraud/scam/theft
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i didn't even order this. it came in the mail, i didn't even opened it, thought it was junk mail...
weeks later my card is charged 189.95...WTF?
i called them and inquired about it, they told me of the package they sent...i pulled the package from the pile and there it was...some BS i didn't want nor asked for..
found out when i made a purchase on another website called tagged.com they submitted me without my permission for the free whatever from vid professor. (knowing full well it wasn't free, nor did i ask for it)
i've been waiting a month after i returned that crap to be refunded and all i get is the runaround now...they got it Oct. 2-3, and it's november 2 today...
F_ _ _ them. I'm pressing charges
More Video Professor Complaints & Reviews
- Video Professor - They are a rip-off, does not teach you anything
- Video Professor - Awful company
- Video Professor - Unauthorized billing
- Video Professor - Will not refund my money
- Video Professor - Ongoing Fraud
- Video Professor - Deceitful/Scam
- Video Professor - Absolute SCAM!
- Video Professor - Unauthorized Charges
- Video Professor - Microsoft Excel
- Video Professor - Scam