Video ProfessorAbsolute SCAM!

E

I also ordered a Video Professor CD (Excel) and was sent three being told that I had 14 days to send one back if I did not want to be charged. I called and got a return authorization and sent two of them back (because when I called they said I could only keep one if I wanted to not be charged!). They charged me another $189.95 (on top of the original $8.95 shipping for the CDs and when I called they said it could take up to 30 days to be credited to my check card. I filed a dispute with my bank because I had by then decided this was some sort of scam and did not want to risk being told later by my bank that I had waited too long to file the dispute. It has now been 31 days and I called Video Professor again and was told it would be 2 more business days! I finally decided to see if other folks had been experiencing the same problems. I feel the bank will set the matter straight but this is ridiculous. Most places give you credit within a day or two of receiving a return!

James Cohea May 31, 2012

i agree with the compliants against video professor as I too was scammed for $399. I was given a return authorization and never received my refund. I spoke to someone a couple of times and was assured refund was on the way very soon. It never came and then the phone numbers were no good and the emails were never responded too either. They are scammer of the worst kind and I cannot think of any verbage that would show my absolute disgust for this so called company. It was robbery and someone needs to see some prison time for a scam this large.

• Fe
    Fedou May 31, 2011

I took a survey and elected to recieve ONE cd lesson free! For $4.95 S/H. My Credit card was billed 14 Times.

This is to me one of the most vile of crimes, repeatably billing someone for what the will never receive, some one ie, the attorney general.

Video Professor is a scam!

• Ge
    Gerreth Jun 16, 2010

I was told that I would get my money back at end of april, but it may and i don, t have my money(399.95) back. I need it now.

• Sm
    Smeklone Apr 01, 2010

We never ordered their products but we got charged 2 shipping fees plus $189. This was done in April of 2009. They told us the credit would take 21 days. Today is July 29 and still no refund. They said it would be here before August 5th. I am speaking to a lawyer about suing them for fraud!!

• Ko
    Kolleman Feb 25, 2010

I ordered the video professor online but I wasnt happy with the package and sent it back two days after I got it. But what happened? I was sent and billed for two more lessons that I didnt order or want. I still havent got my money back on any of the products I sent back. This is just another scam.

• Vp
    vplawsuit Oct 29, 2009

if you were scamed by video professor and wish to be part of the class auction lawsuit that is being filed against
    video professor inc

please contact us at [email protected]

• Za
    zar570 Dec 10, 2008

also doing same too me!!!

• St
    Steve Cunningham May 09, 2007

Registered for fitness equipment, now i am getting cd's that i cannot stop the service, have left 10 customer complaints for customer service, customer dispute on credit card, and when i call the famous number to cancel a recording comes on to go to the web site. I would say big scam.

• Li
    Lionel Nov 06, 2006

yeah I had the same ### happen to me.

you can get a life experience degree from Brixtonuniversity.com in any subject.

I would think they also have these internet cd for sale. Awesome and very affordable

Good Luck

• Valerie Oct 30, 2006

I ordered your promo cd on how to about windows and internet. Now videoprofessor keeps on sending cds and charging my account even when i do not want those lessons. There is no address nor telephone to make them stop this and bleed my account dry. This plain and simple theft using the cyberspace.