Victoria's Secret — credit card
Don't ever open a credit card with Victoria Secret, they can cancel your account with out any notice even if you make payments on time, as well as having a 0 balance. They report to this to the credit bureau and can screw you over. No notification, this is criminal in my book. And in today's world one would think they would be better at handling credit cards. Again, I had always made my payments on time, and payed off balances, no notification was given, so to my surprise Credit Karma notifies me of the closed account. When I called VS they informed me that my account was deemed inactive, and I could apply for another account, which would ALSO HIT MY CREDIT. Why would I open another account when they screwed with my credit twice? I will NEVER shop there again, and I will make it a mission to tell everyone about how poorly they handle credit card holders. I feel a notification would have been appropriate, as I would have done some shopping on the card.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras..
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products!
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties.
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk!
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!