Viagogotake that concert tickets

B

I ordered tickets for 18/6/17 for the above concert. Tickets came for 25/6/17. Despite numerous unhelpful telephone calls one suggested we went to the 25/6/17 date. The event was cancelled for 25/6 due to s terror attack at the Manchester arena. I have received no contact re the rearranged date of the June event.
None of my emails have been responded to.

The tickets through Viagogo cost me over £300 sterling. I want to go to the rearranged concert or receive a full refund as the error was Viagogo's

take that concert tickets