Viagogo — poor quality tickets for top dollar price
Oct 2 at 5:53 PM
My name is Siobhan Barry and I'm writing to complain about the tickets you gave me for Mickey Flanagan. I spent over £250 pounds in my original purchase almost one year in advance for a special occasion.
N3 was my original seating area just next to the stage, Viagogo contacted me the week of the show to say my seller now couldn't give me these tickets! I was given other tickets and £65 compensation. When I asked if it was possible to be moved as close as my original tickets I was given a restricted view seat N14 at the back of the stadium and no compensation. Our order no was 8230109.
Not only was there a metal bar in our way everyone else around us had spent £37.50 on their tickets!!!
Needless to say, we are very disappointed and feel we got a really bad deal.
Can you please explain how this happened?
Having chatted to many people about this apparently everyone else seemed to be aware that Viagogo is not worth purchasing tickets with!!
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10