Viagogoonline tickets: afrikaans is groot south africa

M

On 25/09/2018 I purchased tickets the Viagogo site under the name Afrikaans is Groot, i didn't realise I was on Viagogo's site as I googled "Afrikaans is Groot". Viagogo quoted me R840 (ZAR) but deducted R2257.90 (ZAR) from my account. When I received the tickets via email it showed it was only R250 (ZAR) per ticket so R1757.90 (ZAR) more than what it should have costed. I am in South Africa and would not knowingly buy tickets from a company in Switzerland who is operated from England. This you only see after the tickets is purchased.

online tickets: afrikaans is groot south africa

Helena Botha Nov 22, 2019

No answer but will see on 1 December if I’m allowed to enter the show. If not, I’m flying to the Viagogo headquarters to claim my money back — because I can!

• Ri
    Rizelda Nov 22, 2019

Did you get any answers? I think I just made the same mistake :-(

Helena Botha Nov 10, 2019

Let me know if you were actually allowed to enter with these tickets. Unfortunately I read all the HORRIFIC #Viagogo reviews too late!

Helena Botha Nov 10, 2019

I want to know if the tickets for Afrikaans is Groot is actually user-friendly. I don't care so much about what I paid but I wouldn't want to get to the doors and then there is no seating or issues with my tickets.