The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Verizonincorrect info on my credit report

Re: complaint letter to delete inaccurate information
Dear sir or madam:
I received a copy of my credit report to find the following items to be incorrect.
I have explained the discrepancies in the numbered entries listed below:
Verizon nj - [protected] according to my records the information you are reporting on this
Account is innacurate. I demand that you remove this information from my credit report immediately.
By the provisions of the fair credit reporting act of 1970, 15 u. s. c. §§168l et seq., I demand that these
Items be reinvestigated and deleted from my credit record. please send me the names and addresses of
The companies that you contacted so I may follow up.
Under the terms of section 1681i of the act, you have 30 days from receipt of this letter to verify this
Disputed the event you fail to verify this data, or fail to respond to this request altogether,
The disputed data must be deleted in its entirety.
Also, pursuant to 15 u. s. c. section 1681d of the act, please notify me when the items have been
Deleted. you may send an updated copy of my credit report to the below address. according to the
Provisions of section 1681j, there should be no charge for this notification.
Giuseppe rodia
163 east main st, ste
Little falls, nj 07424

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.