The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vericrest Financial — False late fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This nightmare started when Vericrest acquired CIT, about 3 months ago. I recieved a letter from them stating I had a past due balance of around $2oo. When I called to inquire I spoke with a very incompetent, undertrained male who had no clue what he was talking about, after rambling on with him for a few minutes, i asked to speak with a supervisor. She informed me that when they aquired the loan from my former mortage company, (CIT), they reviewed my account and came to the conclusion I owed several late fees over the past years that, CIT, didnt collect on. Outraged, I explained to this woman, I have not been late on my mortage and if i was late the fees were paid or they were incorporated into my principle balance. I asked her to give me dates, as I keep records of the date I make each of my mortage payments. She informed me she could only look back several months and could not give me the exacts but would send me out a payment history. I informed her, I dont need a payment history but she will need to give me exact dates if she thinks I am going to pay one penny of these trumped up late fees. She tells me she will forward the information to another department and they will look into it.
More Vericrest Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Vericrest Financial - Loan Modification - Scam!!!!
- Vericrest Financial - Forclosure
- Vericrest Financial - Mortage Takeover
- VeriCrest Financial, Inc. - Short Sale
- Vericrest Financial - Complete Scam, broke laws
- Vericrest Financial - con to get you to
- Caliber Home Loans - mortgage
- Vericrest Financial - forced insurance on foreclosed property
- Vericrest Financial - Escrow account
- Vericrest Financial - site always down when payment due