The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vericrest Financial — Mortage Takeover
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I filed bankrupcty last year to keep my house and had been paying faithfully on my mortage. This month, I sent my mortage payment in on August 1st. Today I received my check back to me. Vericrest had taken over my mortage from Citi Group but no one bothered to tell me. I called my attorney, John Orcutt, which was a waste of my time. Vericrest says that my account is escrowed for insurance and taxes, which it isn't. They also say that I did not have insurance on the home last year which I did. Stay away from this company. Run, run, run. They are scammers!!!
More Vericrest Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Vericrest Financial - Loan Modification - Scam!!!!
- Vericrest Financial - Forclosure
- VeriCrest Financial, Inc. - Short Sale
- Vericrest Financial - Complete Scam, broke laws
- Vericrest Financial - False late fees
- Vericrest Financial - con to get you to
- Caliber Home Loans - mortgage
- Vericrest Financial - forced insurance on foreclosed property
- Vericrest Financial - Escrow account
- Vericrest Financial - site always down when payment due