The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved VCAT Victorian Civil Administration Tribunal — hired gun VCAT members
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
“Hired gun VCAT members”
VCAT fails its own mission statements of being a low cost, accessible, efficient and independent tribunal delivering high quality dispute resolution. The institution of draconian fees now dramatically highlights this disconnect.
Every single thing is against average Joe’s. They cannot match the money of corproations nor the specific expertise of planners. They do not have the perceived ‘old boys’ network that operates at VCAT hearings between corporation lawyers, and their ‘hired guns’ VCAT Members, so they are ‘behind the eight ball’ from the beginning. Tribunal Members pay rapt attention to expert (so-called) witnesses who they know full well are PAID to give unsworn evidence. Why else would they be there?
At the core is the endless games played by corporations…e.g. the ambit claims that VCAT take so seriously, the employment of so many lawyers, the ‘hired gun” VCAT members that the lawyers demand.
The childish way VCAT members appear to question lawyers (They only ask questions that they know the answers too, or are irrelevant to the final ruling) is astounding.
More VCAT Victorian Civil Administration Tribunal Complaints & Reviews
- Barry Josephs, McCabe Terrill and VCAT - Corruption
- VCAT corrupt - proof - VCAT corrupt - prrof
- VCAT owners corporation list - exposed - Corruption
- Vcat - Conflict of interest
- Vcat - Gregory Garde
- VCAT Tribunal - conflict of interest
- VCAT Owners corporation list - The cat's out of the bag - VCAT Owners corporation list corrupt
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal [VCAT] - vcat - "responsible to no one and answerable to no one..."
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal [VCAT] - vcat owners corporation list money trail - documented - vcat is corrupt
- Victorian Civil And Administrative Tribunal - Their 'orders' are worthless