The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vatterott College — Scam and lies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Look, to all who knocks this school. The one thing is ... you get what you put into it. This is not a 4year college. The education is training and only a stepping stone.
Yes, this school has no real education transfer credits to a college (Heck, I had one college tell me that my A.O.S. degree is only a piece of paper) and is a school for adults. So, for the people just out of high school. Go, to MWSU or go to Maryville.
The teachers are instructors only.
Save your money, if you are not in the current field of study or have a promise of a job, or your employer is paying for it. Don't go...
The training is of good quality. Some of the instructors are good, but the instructors that teach or read the book to the class only keep the students happy so to.. keep employment. The hard ones get sacked. Also, the placement person needs a real good attitude adjustment. If that person likes you well you know.
Beside, they will sign you name to a job placement either if it is real or not.
So, beward. If want real credit for your work then don't go here, but if you are a working person that needs a degree or training to get more money and they(employer is paying!!) this is the place.
More Vatterott College Complaints & Reviews
- Vatterott College - Poor education, companies will not hire graduates
- Vatterott College - Low Quality of Education
- Vatterott College - miss billing, hostile enviornment, break contract
- Vatterott College - Bad Instructor
- Vatterott College - Lies, Poor Education, Unqualified Instructors
- Vatterott - Crappy Education
- Vatterott College - Ripped off, over - charged, mislead
- Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers - hvac class
- Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers - education
- Vatterott Education Center, Dallas - Being overcharged for poor education.