Vanderbilt MortgageBeware

Beware of these people. I have had my own bad experiences with them over the past year because of a divorce I went through. Believe me when I tell you that these people don't care what your situation is. The only thing they want is their money. Today I just found out that a representative of Vanderbilt showed up at my mom and step father's house to collect the 1 payment they are behind on. Since no one was at home, the lady let herself into my step father's out building. She then called him later to inform him that "he should go out to his building to see if there was something out there he could sell." Please beware of these people. They are above nothing, even criminal trespassing.