VALUE PLANNER(Raewang Cho)Damage Radiator

I purchased a used Subaru Forester from Value Planner (Raewang Cho) Japan in February 2011. I was not informed of any damage on the vehicle. It arrived in my country in April 2011. On arrival on the port of entry in my country I realised that the radiator was leaking. I took pictures and sent it back to the company asking that they replaced the radiator. However Value Planner refused to take responsiblity for the damaged radiator and thus refuse to replace same.