UTI Bank Credit CardNon receipt of card statement for last 2 months!

S

I have not received the card statement for last 2 months.Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder.Bank's Customer Care Service is worst. Suddenly, they sent me a E-Statement where they charged a Late Payment Charge.This is ridiculous since this is the fault of the bank. I sent Email, Called the Customer Care but nothing positive has come out. I don't except this kind of service from a bank like UTI.

sainath reddy Sep 28, 2008

dear sir,

i have a uti credit card since1year.but last 2 months i am getting more problems from this card (ie) getting more billamounts .so, i am intrested to cancel my credit card.pl mail the rules and regulations to my email id

anil saini Aug 24, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

i would request you to please send me transactions statements those are done from 1.8 to 24.8.08 .

regards

Anil saini

• Da
    Daphadile Aug 21, 2008

Horrible customer service, its very challenging to get things done. I would suggest not to go for axis bank credit cards...

• Po
    POONAM A. PANDEY May 08, 2008

I have not received the card statement for last months.Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder. Because of this I am not able to know my bill amount.

• Di
    divakar Apr 25, 2008

good serveces

• De
    debashis mallik Jan 11, 2008

Dear sir,
    I have take a gold card 3 month before. But still now I have not getting my monthly statement. How can I deposit the amount? Please send monthly statement in my address or email.

• Am
    Amit Goswami Dec 13, 2007

I have AXIS Bank card with annual fee, but it's executive told me that it's Life Time Free. I also complaint on Customer Care, pls take urgent action else i m going to Consumer Court. Pls revent urgently.

• Du
    durga prasad Nov 02, 2007

While applying for UTI bank credit card they(UTI bank Agent) said that this card will be given without charges.but after 2 months of getting credit card they sent E-statement of 546 Rs including 290 Rs Late payment+ 250 service charge for issuing credit card). So I did not accepted their statement i told them I wont pay that amount as i was informed regarding that... but after 1 month then suddenly deducted 750 Rs from UTI bank savings account without confirming from me...

I tried to reach customer care but it is not reachable it it reaches then I am hearing some computerized voice... This is very ridiculous and dangerous... This UTI bank people looting the all customers very much...

I requesting u all people please don't take UTI bank credit card...

• Ba
    Balaji Oct 03, 2007

I have not received the card statement for last 2 months.Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder.Bank's Customer Care Service is worst also amend my e mail id as above. I sent Email, Called the Customer Care but nothing positive has come out. I don't except this kind of service from a bank like UTI.

• Si
    sirshendu karmakar Sep 25, 2007

I have not received the card statement for last 2 months.Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder.Bank's Customer Care Service is worst. i am not alert msg on my mob. i have changed my mob and i have given my no to customer care . also amend my e mail id as above.This is ridiculous since this is the fault of the bank. I sent Email, Called the Customer Care but nothing positive has come out. I don't except this kind of service from a bank like UTI.

• Aj
    ajay srivastava Sep 25, 2007

Sir, please send my credit card statement via email at the earliest, so that I can make the necessary payment.

thanking you

ajay srivastava

• Sg
    sgopalkrishna Sep 10, 2007

I have not received the card statement for last 2 months.Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder. Bank's Customer Care Service is worst. Suddenly, they sent me a E-Statement where they charged a Late Payment Charge. This is ridiculous since this is the fault of the bank.

• Pa
    Papiya Sinha Sep 04, 2007

On 17 aug I complained that I was charged joining fee though their representative said its free. Till now I didn't got any feedback and second billing cycle has come with added late fees.

The customer care service is too poor, nobody responses except tape. No replies to mails also.

• Ra
    Ravi Sep 01, 2007

Still i didn't received any statement from UTI Bank.

• Sh
    Shashikant Verma Aug 30, 2007

i have't got the statement yet

• Sr
    srinivasan s.s Aug 06, 2007

I have not received the card statement from first months onwards. Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder. Bank's Customer Care Service is worst. Suddenly, they sent me a E-Statement where they charged a Late Payment Charge. This is ridiculous since this is the fault of the bank. I sent Email, Called the Customer Care but nothing positive has come out. I don't except this kind of service from a bank like UTI.

• Vi
    Vishal Sinha Jul 27, 2007

Date - 28/07/2007
    Place - Kumaraswamy layout, Bangalore
    Card no. - [protected] ( UBI Bank)

Today at 9:23 am I went to withdraw Rs. 3000. I gave the command & it showed that the transaction is in progress. But the money did not came out & my balance was deducted. I filed a complaint in the atm's register. Now what should I do>

Give advice smb!