Uscis — SPOUSE VISA
I am a united states citizen applied for spousal visa (i130) which the processing time as per uscis is six months.. Its been 9 months and havent heard.. Every time I call to find out status.. I am getting the same reply... Which is to wait... Is any one responsible working there??? Can any one fix this problem???
9 months that i've lost with my spouse who is gonna give me back???
This is ridiculous!!!
More Uscis Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] - Poor service! 
- www.Uscis.gov - Long time processing documents! 
- USCIS.GOV /www.usa-helpline.info - Scam 
- Uscis - WORK PERMIT 
- USCIS, US Embassy in Bern - Immigration Process
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services National Customer Service Center - Rude Agent
- U. S. Citizenship And Immigration Services - No response
- Uscis - Case status missing from their outdated system
- Uscis - Scam
- U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services - negligence to duty and lack of proper documentation leading to loss of green card