UscisSPOUSE VISA

V Review updated:

I am a united states citizen applied for spousal visa (i130) which the processing time as per uscis is six months.. Its been 9 months and havent heard.. Every time I call to find out status.. I am getting the same reply... Which is to wait... Is any one responsible working there??? Can any one fix this problem???
9 months that i've lost with my spouse who is gonna give me back???
This is ridiculous!!!

• E
      Jun 18, 2009

COME IN ACROSS THE BORDER U WILL GET WHAT U WONT A LOT FASTER

• J
      Jun 19, 2009

The processing time is always longer when they suspect fraud. In particular if this person is of Indian descent of which has the highest probabilty that your wife is actually your sister or neice, etc. Also its usually the ones who complain the most who are the ones who are committing fraud as they feel as if they are entitled to jump ahead in line and the USCIS people are more like servants who are beneath them. Of course this means those sticky wheels stay stuck instead of getting the grease u know what im sayin

• P
      Sep 05, 2009

commentator "johanson" above is clueless and pathetic in attitude. calling someone's real problem as possible fraud only exposes your hidden insecurity and ignorance.

these processing times are unacceptable, everyone should write their representatives to expedite these times and make these agencies more efficient. in the age of twitter and instant information processing, no one should need to wait for months for mere document processing.

• F
      Jul 15, 2019
    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] - Itscanadatime fake ,lier,scam
    Itscanadatime
    Ireland

Can i make a case against a website its call itscanadatime they are kind of Canadian agency who process the application who want to go to canada.It tooks my lots of money to get the Canadian Permanent visa.But I haven't got the visa they don't wanna refund me..please can you help me I have proved everything.

• D
      Sep 07, 2019
    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] - Deferred Medical Evictions

This action by our government is not who we are. This unilateral death decision is humanly unconscionable. How cold can you be as employees to carry out such illegal activities? This is NOT my government!!!