USAFIS-mail.comgreen card lottery fraud

Attention to this organization
Their strategy:
1 - They contact us by phone
2 - They present themselves as "the official department of the green cards"
3 - They make you believe that you won
4 - You must pay a fee !!!
They call personnnes in all countries
Be careful

• Si
    SIMON ONG Oct 13, 2012

I WISH TO MADE A COMPLAINT THAT I HAVE SEND MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER PHOTOS TO NICOLE BLACK AND ASKING HER TO HELP ME IN MY APPLICATION FOR THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY. AND ALSO INFORM HER ONCE SHE HAVE RECEIVED MY EMAIL ATTACHMENT OF THE PHOTOS, PLEASE REPLY TO ME BUT UNTIL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY YET. COULD YOU KINDLY HELP ME TO CHECK ON THAT AND REPLY TO ME BY EMAIL. MY EMAIL IS : [email protected], AND MY CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS : +65 98517944.

• Sr
    Sreeramsingh Taukoor Jan 23, 2013

BA510

• Is
    ismail.omar.fallata Oct 30, 2013

to home it concern:i am trying to send my photos as you promis that you will help me . also you gave men the following web site
    ([email protected]). i have opened the web-site but i did not find any instruction how to send my photos.and somebody called me and promis to send me the web-site adress to my e-mail as well as he promis to send some information about the regulations of getting the green card that i suppose to read and understand but i did not find any thing in my e-mail concerning that subject. i did not know what was the problem.anyway my e-mail is ([email protected])

• Ra
    Raúl Feb 22, 2016

El Miércoles, 21 de noviembre, 2007 0:52:43, US Green Card Program escribió:

Raul, you are receiving this email since you have registered on one
    of USAFIS organization websites on 2007-10-09 16:38:00.

If you can't see this email, please use this link.

Raul, If you want to PERMANENTLY remove yourself from receiving any email communication,
    Please Use this link

Approved! Dear Raul

Congratulations,

According to the information you have provided when registered at one of USAFIS Organization's websites,
    you are approved to complete your American Green Card Lottery form.

Use this link to complete your application
    your chance to live and work in the USA.

More about the Program:

Official US Government program, Congress approved
    50, 000 people and their families will live and work in the USA
    Your chance to become American
    Easy online registration and assistance in every step
    Double chances for married people.

Use this link to register with USAFIS Organization to be included in this year program

Kind Regards
    USAFIS Organization
    Eligibility Department
    USAFIS Organization

Raul, you are receiving this email since you have registered on one
    of USAFIS organization websites on 2007-10-09 16:38:00.
    For reference, your computer IP was recorded to confirm your registration as: 67.191.64.138

Don't hesitate to contact the USAFIS Organization through our online contact form, just use this link

To discontinue receiving messages from USAFIS Organization, please use this link
    OR Send a postal request to: USAFIS Organization, 2576 Broadway # 443 New York, NY 10025 U.S.A

I NEED SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME decipher whether EMAIL I RECEIVED THIS ONE WEEK AGO IS NOT A FRAUD AS IN 2007 SINCE I signed mail from a friend of mine who now lives in Florida and CONTACT ME TO TELL ME THAT I HAD WON THE GREEN CARD IF YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME ME WRITE TO EMAIL [email protected] thanks