USAFISgreen card lottery agency

F

I have made credit card payment for american visa lottery greencard to this company called USAFIS who mentioned they will send me a linked email so that i can complete my application but never received a linked email conforming receipt of my money. I am Bangladeshi in origin but residing in UK. Please let me know if there is anyway I can get my money back? I have paid 400 pounds.

Bonjour à vous
    je viens pars cette note vous dire mes prèocupation parraport à mon inscription à votre organisation.
    Dans votre bulletin d'enrègistrement il ya la mention de metre le code de ma carte visa;pour le payement de mon abonnement vus que je ne possede point de carte visa n'est t'il pas possible de payer par envoie postal ou encore par le western union.

idjendji idris herbert stide Oct 03, 2008

N'est t'il possible de vous faire un manda expresse par la suite vous envoyer par mail le reçus de ce manda.
    car je tiens vraiment à venir aux USA je suis technicien en froid insdustriel je bosse à mon compte personel et j'aimerai avoir la nationalitè americaine à fin contribuer à l'èvolution de lèconomie de USA et d'etre americain

idjendji idris herbert stide Oct 03, 2008

j'aimerai discuter avec l'un de vos expert en ligne sur messenger hotmail.com si possible maintenant car je suis connecter

• Io
    Ioana Nov 13, 2008

Sorry Fahmida!! The organisation has NO REFUND policy. I had just cancelled my application and claim for a refund, but it's just not going to happen. Instead, they said they would send you a pack (3CDs) to study either English or Spanish! I hope I will receive at least the language packet...Be careful with further payments..

• Mi
    MICHELLE HANIFF May 02, 2009

Hello my name is michelle and i have just been scam by this USAFIS organisation so everyone out there please beware and keep your credit card in your pockek believe me its worthwile to save your money.

Just wait for the right one to come out and you do not have to pay

Address of these fraudster

USAFIS Organization, 2576 Broadway # 443 New York, NY 10025 U.S.A

BE AWARE EVERYONE WHO EVER SEES THIS ADDRESS.

• Na
    NASEER INUWA DURUMIN IYA Jul 25, 2009

I DON'T KNOW THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION SINCE YEAR 2007.

• Jg
    J Grindord Sep 10, 2009

I completed the application online and then when the dollar amount special was quoted, I decided not to continue, today I recieved a phone call to say that they could help me with the application and that the amount was to be paid, I said NO and the operator passed me onto someone with a total foreign voice who repeated word for word of the process and demanded my credit card details when I said NO she got impatient, I then terminated the call.
    Do not entertain these scams and the govt should put a stop to them operating...
    Never Ever give out your Banking details, ID number or Credit Card these people are scam artist and will rip you off.
    Nothing is free in Life and if the offer sounds too good to be true, then know you are going to pay later.
    Never again ...the internet is dangerous for these low lifes...