USAA — cam and cheating!
I had insurance, and currently have Banking, a auto loan and Credit Card through USAA. In the past I was not the best at paying my Insurance on the exact date that was posted. But I did always pay them in full for what they wanted. Never had a problem until earlier this year when they decided that because I was not paying them in full. (Witch I know was my fault.) That I can no longer have access to my Bank, Credit card and Auto Loan online. In fact now all I can do is call them and wait for 30-40 min jsut to get a account balance. Since then I have taken my banking els wear. But what the hell, ok I understand the insurance and such. But I have always paid everything... especially the insurance before then policy period ended. My COMPLAINT here is why am I being treated like a second rate customer.
More USAA Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing
- USAA - cam and rip off!
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices!
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith
- USAA Bank - possible fraud?
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay