I closed on my home on August 26, 2020, since several defective issues and appliance problems began which none of them has been resolved:
1) We have not been able to shower at the guest bathroom since we moved in due a hole in the tub.
2) The frame of the front door was not built properly, it has large gaps on one side and the bottom of the front door allowing cold air inside the house.
3) The a/c vent 6 inches away from the front door was installed wrong, it is facing the door and not the hallway.
4) the light for the walk-in closet was installed behind the door inside the closet, we have to get inside the closet in complete darkness, close the door and then turn on the light, the closet door and frame were incorrectly installed.
5) The new driveway has cracks and front entrance cement path has holes. It was installed incorrectly. It needs to be replaced.
6) The microwave is defective. Steam got inside the door layers and is there permanently. It is not sealed and needs to be replaced.
7) Roof tiles are separating and allowing water to wet the roof decking.
8) The dishwasher is releasing a large amount water on the kitchen counter while in use. We have to cover the counter with towels while we wash the dishes.
9) The front door is irregular.
10) Lennar refuses to put a stop to the excessive parking from across the street who has 4 cars and many daily visitors on a single driveway which is creating for me not to have any street parking in front of my home.
The customer service department supervisor is trying to force us to have a customer service useless individuals inside our home when repairs are being done by professional contractors. We refuse the invasion of customer service employees we do not know to be in our home.