907 S Cockrell Hill Rd, Duncanville, TX, 75137, US
Fri:6:00 am - 10:45 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 10:45 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Braum'sHorrible service

This place doesn't even receive a 1 star. The place is dirty and nasty, Covid -19 regulations are not being followed. The manager was rude, the entire staff is not properly trained and unprofessional. They were cursing at each other across the restaurant. Yelling and blaming one another for missed orders. Never received our order after a 1 hour wait. The restaurant was packed, Andy husband and I was literally the last customers in the lobby. Two separate customers returned to the lobby due to receiving wrong orders, the staff remade their orders and we still had not received our first order. We addressed the manager in regards to an ETA on our order or even a status. All to be cursed out and giving an attitude for wanting our order that we had paid for. We will never return to this establishment and corporate will be contacted in the morning. We waited patiently until we noticed we were the only ones left and customers after us had been served. We left still no food, no apology, nothing. The Braums on Cockrell Hill/67 is trash. And their service sucks, most of all the manager is a poor representation of the company.

Respond

Braum'sOrden hot cakes and sausage

My son went to buy 1 order of hot cakes and sausage. He didn't check his order. When he got home to eat his hot cakes were hard and burned. He couldn't eat them. I went back to the store thru the drive thru and the shift supervisor Miracle went to the window to help me. I asked for a refund I gave her the receipt, she said she was told from her boss not to do it because it was paid with a card. I didn't have my sons debit card with me. I told her, but the transaction was already paid she said I can't do it
    I left without my order or my money and gave her the burned hot cakes. Manager not even offer to replace my order. Real bad customer service.

Orden hot cakes and sausage
    Orden hot cakes and sausage

Respond

Braum'sCandy m&m sundae double dip

This has been the last few times I have went to my neighborhood braum's and received a skimpy sundae. By skimpy, I mean a few m&m's sprinkled here and there, barely any fudge, and very small scoops of ice cream. I usually get the same exact thing every time I go so I see the differences pretty easily. Seems like when I dine inside, or order inside, I get a better-made and bigger sundae. Cant really add any photos because I had already started eating sundae before I started to make my complaint. I want to be able to go through the drive through and receive a nice big sundae like what is presented on the menus and pictures, my scoops of icecream barely even sat past the rim of the bottom container part that the sundae comes in.