ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Rooms To GoLeather sectional

I ordered a leather sectional and received it on Oct 7. While trying to fix it, we realized that it was too big for the room and the deliver guy said he would not be able to fix it. We asked if they could take it back and he mentioned I have to speak to the sales person and they could arrange for an exchange. When they come to deliver the new piece they could remove this one. I tried calling the sales rep, but could not reach her that day. I spoke to her the next day and she mentioned they would not be able to take it back after delivery. This is misguided information from the delivery guy and the company. I did not realize that we would never be able to return it. I was told the company did not have a return policy and we could only return it incase it was damaged during delivery. I am totally not satisfed, the company should have a better return policy. Now I am stuck with a piece that does not fit in my home.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by UnsatisifedK · Jan 12, 2022

Sorry not able to read the comment. Who should I send the email to?

1 Response
    • TellUsRTG Jan 12, 2022

We would be happy to look into that for you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order info. We hope to hear from you soon.

Rooms To GoNo delivery or room set bought from brookshire, tx store

Order # TX100805771.

It was supposed to have been delivered today, between 10 AM and 2 PM.

We waited and called several times to know about the status. No answer from customer service, nothing after hours trying to contact them.
    I already sent a text message to them explaining what happened and requesting information since we are considering a full refund for breaching the contract and not delivering or contacting us to keep us informed about it.

I, of course, won't pay for the delivery service as it was not something that occurred.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by luengos · Mar 18, 2021

so they delivered it this morning, very early without any warning. the woke up my 2 y.o. kid. the guys told me that they couldn't deliver it yesterday because it was not loaded in the truck. Knowing that there will no be a delivery they didn't even call!!! I want to return everything and call for a breach of the contract. It is impossible to contact them on the phone so I will be going to the store itself right today.

Respond