1200 Wilson Dr, West Chester, PA, 19380, US
Fri:10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 2:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

QVC

QVCWhy has order number [protected] not shipped.

On 3312021 I was contacted via email to change my method of payment for order number [protected] an Apple IPAD. I called and spoke to a customer service person and changed the payment to my debit Master Card for 5 easy pays for this order. This occurred 3/31/2021. I was sent email that it had been changed. I checked my bank on 4/1/21 and found that I had been charged the full price instead of easy pay. I called QVC Customer Service to inquire about this and could not get any answers. I told the Customer Service person that I still wanted the order, but I wanted my question answered. I checked today to confirm that the payment had cleared my account and found out it was canceled by QVC customer service. I feel like I am being punished for asking questions about something a CS person did wrong. My order is still in QVC Order Status. I would like to know if I am going to receive my order.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

QVC, Inc. — lg 65" super ultra hd 4k smart led tv with active hdr

On or about April 21, 2017, Anita S. Daley (hereinafter “Complainant 1”) placed an online order at qvc.com...

QVC — customer service

To whom it may concern, My Name is Polinto and my email address is [protected]@yahoo.fr I am writing thi...