Menu
reviews & complaints
CVS company logo

CVS

4082 Jandy Blvd, Nazareth, PA, 18064, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
D
8:23 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CVS - Customer service case # s10031444

I have already submitted a claim and was very upset to hear my close my closed without even being notified. As a customer of the store for many many year I have never been treated so poorly and to notify the corporate office and to find out no one contacted me about my situation. This episode that your store has cause me made it difficult to do my job and has brought on extreme amount of stress which could have been easily afforded by simply accepting my return with my receipt that I had in hand along with my product when I entered the store that day.

Claimed loss: I was not allowed in the store.I have prescriptions that I use your pharmacy for.

Desired outcome: I want to be able to enter the store as a paying customer and continue to do my shopping since the store is located within 5 miles. Lift the ban and make it right!!!

Read full review of CVS