Menu
reviews & complaints
CVS company logo

CVS

119 E Baltimore Ave, Lansdowne, PA, 19050, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
G
8:29 pm EST

CVS - Pharmacy

On 12/4/23 @ 726pm store 3142

The pharmacist Bennetta, was rude unprofessional and threatened to not give me my prescription. She was asking about a current medication my husband was on but name the brand name and I named the generic name and she went on to say that what I talking about. It is her job to know both not the customer. Also she came to the window yelling does your husband take psych meds I said no. What happen to privacy. Then she went on to yell and not listen to me and told me “ I was talking first you listen to me”. Then aback and forth you rude no your rude then she say I don’t have to give you your medicine because your not listening. I told her you don’t have to but she had the young lady give it to me. She has no right to talk to anyone like that nor the right to with hold someone medication. I report to manager of the store and she was still in the back of the store yelling, you can hear her in the front. I am in fear that our medication can be mishandled now and I been coming there over 30 years. Please address this issue!

Claimed loss: Trust

Desired outcome: She needs a review of code of conduct and class in patient relations. She was definitely rude, loud and totally unprofessional. She is a pharmacist?

Read full review of CVS