Menu
reviews & complaints
Thousand Trails company logo

Thousand Trails

17480 S Century Dr, Bend, OR, 97707, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
M
1:01 pm EDT

Thousand Trails - Cabin rental sunriver / bend oregon

I am writing this letter as my daughter, and I spent $576.00 dollars to stay 3 nights in one of your cabins. We arrived just before 6pm on 9/14/23 and ranger was pleasant and there to great us. We unloaded our stuff quickly as we a had a wedding function to attend near close to the campground. When we arrived back to the cabin the porch light was extremely dim and could not see which was a huge safety issue. Then we went into the cabin and started to unpack our suitcase and stuff. That is when we notice how extremely dirty the cabin was even some of the dishes in cupboard was dirty. after we spent a few hours dusting and rewashing dishes we decided to go for a walk. We wanted to check out the lodge and the hot tub we knew the pools were to be closed for the season, but the hot tubs were supposed to be open. When we got to the Lodge a note on the door saying it was closed for the season? 1st time I have seen a lodge to a thousand trails closed for the season. Then we found out the hot tub was closed as well. We ran into 2 of the houses keeping crew and did tell them about the dirty cabin and the outside light. She said she was the head of housekeeping and apologized about it also said she would send someone out to fix the outside porch light. 2 days went by no light got fix I also sent a text and left a message with Arron who is a sales rep. Also, we talked to the Assistant manager (Neia Anderson) on our check out day which was 9/24/23. She assured us the manager would get back to us on Tuesday when he would be back into work. Well, this never happened. So, this is why I am sent this to you I hope you will get back to us as soon as you can. I have submitted 2 photos as you can see the dirt and how disgusting it was.

Desired outcome: We would like to get some kind of a refund as to compensation to us having to clean and the amities not being available for us to use.

Read full review of Thousand Trails