Hibbett Sports

Thu:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Hibbett SportsVapormax 21 fk grey/vol grey/volt/b shoes item # [protected] qty 1

On 06/24/21 I ordered the above identified shoes from Hibbett Sports 4901 N. Kickapoo in Shawnee, Ok. I was advised they would ship in 3-5 days. I went to the store today (8/11/21) to check on the order and was advised that the order is polling somewhere in Alabama and no tracking number has even been assigned to the order. The Order # is [protected] and the total cost was $218.99.

These shoes were purchased for my grandson for school and he is not real happy that he hasn't received them nor does it appear they are in shipping anywhere. I am his Grandma and I ordered and paid for the shoes, but the order is in Cristi Turman's name (his mother) and under phone # [protected] as she lives closer to Hibbetts and could easily pick them up.

I am not happy with the way this order is being handled and would appreciate the order being researched and shipped to the store ASAP. Every year I buy my grandson a pair of expensive shoes from Hibbetts for school and have never encountered this problem in the past.

My phone # is [protected] and I email is [protected]@yahoo.com. I would appreciate immediate assistance with this matter within 2 days or I will go to the store and have my money refunded and purchase shoes at another store.

Comment Guidelines