ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sat:12:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Buffalo Wild WingsService

768 State Highway 28, Oneonta, NY [protected], BWW, we waited 10min only to find the group in front of us was waiting over 20 min. One couple just left. We decided to go to the bar area and sit., thinking I can order at the bar. But no bartender for 10min. She finally arrived, I was with my son. So was sitting at a table, before I can say anything she said we can't sit there. And go wait to be seated. I have been to many BWW and just sat in the bar area and was served just fine. These people obviously dont want to work. I laughed at the ridiculous nature of the situation and then just left. We will never come back to this BWW again.

Comment Guidelines