Woodforest National Bank

Fri:10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Woodforest National BankChecking

Over the last 4-5 months, I have certainly found discriminatory behavior to exist at the Niagara Falls branch by the manager (I believe her name is Deanne) in Walmart and in their Buffalo Branch by the assistant manager (also a female). During this time, I have requested to speak to Andrew the regional manager and not one call back. On yesterday, Deanne told me he would call m back by 2pm-and not one call.

These are some of the most disgraceful racists people put in banking jobs with no oversight!! I watch this bank pay then reverse out payments and charge me excessive fees in the amount of 1k. First, I don't have NSF's. Second close to 14k deposited into this bank for household expenses. This bank needs oversight and possibly a class action suit to address the hateful attitude they have towards people of color with money.

RESOLVED

• Woodforest National Bank's response · Jan 22, 2021

We hear your frustration. We'd like to get a few more details. Can you send an email to [email protected] with your contact information, so we can reach out?