1328 U.S. Hwy 395 N Suite 101, Gardnerville, NV, 89410, US
Fri:8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

SubwayManager

9/1/21 approximately 12:45 P.M. I entered the above location and got in line. I approached the counter at my turn and started my order with a young man. I do not know his name because they do wear name badges. I ordered a footlong BMT on wheat and a footlong steak and cheese on sourdough. He pulled out a 6" sourdough, I corrected him. He seemed to be more interested in the smoke outside and whether it would be gone when he got off work. He proceeds to make the sandwiches, on the steak he used his hands to fill in the meat, the meat didn't cover the entire bread like it does when the scoop is used, so I asked him to fill the meat to the end of the bread, he asked if I wanted a deluxe sandwich, I. told him no I just wanted the meat to cover the entire bread. He then asked if I wanted them toasted, I told him only the steak. He then pushed the sandwiches along to the next employee and he went on to the next customer, who he seemed to know and they got into a lengthy conversation while there was a line forming. The young lady proceeded to put the BMT in the toaster, I told her that was the wrong one. He heard us and told her I told you it's the steak and that he had told her that. I told him if they were paying more attention instead of talking things would probably be done correctly. I asked to talk to the manager and he told me he is the manager. He then told me he had been up since 3 in the morning making sandwiches for the firefighters (we have a major fire going on near here). I told him that is his job and I didn't care, he then told me he hoped my house burned down. Very professional. I then asked the young lady to finish my sandwiches he told her no, asked me to leave and wouldn't serve me. I left the store and went to the other end of town in Minden, which is 14 miles round trip out of my way. I was helped by 2 very helpful young ladies and found out the young man I had the displeasure of dealing with is the owners son. I know for a fact that owner doesn't keep her employees very long and if her son is any indication of how he treats customers I can imagine how employees are treated. We have been patronizing this Subway since it opened and now we will be patronizing Port of Subs because this owner owns the only 2 subways in the area.
Michaele Baligad. Email. [protected]@gmail.com. Phone number [protected].

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Te
      Ter t Sep 02, 2021

You are nothing but a spoiled brat Karen. Whatever he said you gad it coming to you. You gave no reason to be rude and sarcastic Mistakes happen . I am sure that you are not perfect

• Be
      BeeTheGood Sep 01, 2021

"He then told me he had been up since 3 in the morning making sandwiches for the firefighters (we have a major fire going on near here). I told him that is his job and I didn't care."

He was DONATING HIS TIME to help feed the firefighters. It's a big deal! I can't imagine anybody agreeing to serve you after that kind of response, from you, knowing there is a major fire happening in the area.

He explained that he was exhausted from DONATING HIS TIME, since 3 am. Perhaps, in those circumstances, you could've been more forgiving of an error or 2.

He didn't push your sandwich down to the next employee out of not caring to finish making it for you. He pushed it down the counter for the next employee to finish because that is how they are trained to proceed when there is a line up.

• Te
      Ter t Sep 02, 2021

@BeeTheGood It is a shame that this customer has no manners. She needs a lesson on patience and humanity. She has no right to tell him what his job is. They have every right to ban her. Whatever he said she gad it coming to her. They are doing a good deed for the firefighters. The OP is doing nothing.