232 Central Ave, Jersey City, NJ, 07306, US
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Stop & ShopEmployee complaint at store #843

There was a middle age white male employee I have never seen before who appeared to be a manager in the Stop & Shop, Store 843. He made his presence known to me from the minute I walked into the store by standing behind me and then staring at me as I was picking up food and putting it in my cart. He also made his presence known as I was checking out my food by standing off to the side to just stare at me.

His actions seemed racial because there would be no other reason to focus on me. I would like him FIRED. This level of disrespect should not be tolerated by any company especially since this store is located in a very multicultural middle income community.