Menu
reviews & complaints
BioLife Plasma Services company logo

BioLife Plasma Services

275 N 78th St, Omaha, NE, 68114, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
ComplaintsBoard
C
12:22 pm EDT
Replied
BioLife Plasma Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

BioLife Plasma Services - Not extending promotion

I had 3 successful donations. On the 4th the staff bruised both arms due to poor sticking. For that reason of the bruising, I couldn’t give for a week. (turned away after checking in and seeing the bruises).

I now will not be able to receive the final payment of my promotion due to the expiration date. The manager told me she is not allowed to extend these dates. I say “wasn’t my fault to be bruised so why penalize me?” This isn’t right. I believe in giving the platelets to those who need them but the money is also a great incentive.

Desired outcome: Extend my promotion date.

Read full review of BioLife Plasma Services
Update by CLSip
Aug 21, 2023 8:33 am EDT

This is still not resolved. That form just goes to the center, and they aren't making the decision.

Update by CLSip
Aug 16, 2023 4:21 pm EDT

I did that, and no reply. I spoke to a manager as well, and again was turned down for the extension.

Hide full review