Roses Discount Store

Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Roses Discount StoreRefund, manager not helping her employees with customers

I went to Roses in Williamston at 5:19pm, I was in line and the young lady rang my items up and I put my card in and she asked me to take it out because she needed to do a pick up (whatever that is) nm I took my card out and then she said I could put it back in. My total came up to 84.00 and then she said she had to ring my order up again and this time it came up to 40.00. I asked her did the machine charge my card twice and she said no. I left and went home and checked my account and surely it charged me two different prices. I went back and talked with the cashier and the manager in trainee and the manager in trainee said she did not know how to refund the money and the manager was on lunch. I was asked to come back in 20 minutes but I called before and the manager still was not back. I gave her 15 more minutes and she was back and I told her I would be there in 15 minutes. I got there and the manager never came out but called the lady at the cash register and told her to refund the money. It took the cashier 32 minutes to get to me because her and another lady lines were so long and the manager would never come out of the back to help them get the customers down nor to help assist me that had lot but this was unacceptable. Your managers need more training because the customers should be more important than her sitting in the back constantly calling the front but not coming out to help. Just to inform you that there was a lot of customers leaving their cots and complaining.

Comment Guidelines