1340 N Wesleyan Blvd, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, US

Reviews and Complaints

Days Innroom 110

I had reservations for 1-25-20 until 1-26-20 and I was not please at all.
1. The hotel itself is rundown not the quality i'm used to with days inn
2. My bathroom had black mold all around the bottom of the floor. When I spoke to the person at the desk she informed me that they just got a new roof and that maybe the rain had caused the mold.
3. The room itself smelt stale and needed to be aired out.
4. Bed old and lumpy
I will never ever give you my business again. Thanks for an uncomfortable stay

Days Innhotel accommodations

Booked a room over the phone. Price was okay for Days Inn, 82.64. Once I arrive at the hotel I was kind of impressed with the lobby, so I figured the rooms were going to be very impressive, was I wrong!!!. (Room 135)...Room smelled smoky and of musty. The decor was mediocre, the curtain was tore and had holes in them, the floor was very, very, very nasty. I am guessing they haven't been mopped, oh yeah there was any carpet in the room. The refrigerator was sitting directly on the floor, with the microwave sitting on top of that. Oh yeah, the bathroom was cleaned that well at all. The tub was dirty and disgusting. And not last, but least there where roaches. I was disappointed because I have stayed a several Days Inn before, but this was the worst experience that I ever had with a hotel branded with " Days Inn" For the price I paid I was expecting a much better experience. I will not be staying at this location ever again.
Disappointed Visitor😔